This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Seeking a rewarding job opportunity in the mechanical engineering field with a multi-national company in which my educational background, internship experience may be of use and be further developed.
SCHLUMBERGER: summer training, Wire Line Division (REW), Ras Shukair, Egypt. 2005
• Started with (QHSE) course, learnt all the safety oriented activities on the land or on the rig.
• Understood the main idea of the oil and gas industry through ?Schlumberger Way Of Life ?such as: drilling, logging, measurements 卐tc.
•Learnt the main operations of the electrical well logging and the difference between the open hole and cased hole operations. Assisted in all technical operations such as tool assembly/disassembly and servicing.
•Learnt about drilling oil wells and how a drilling rig operates.
SCHLUMBERGER: summer training, Wire Line Division (REW), Al-Katameya, Egypt. 2006
•Started with (QHSE) course, learnt all the safety oriented activities on the land or on the rig.
•Exposed to the open hole operations including: components of rig and well, components of the logging truck and the functional job of each member in the drilling crew.
•Exposed to the cased hole operations including: the common cased hole logs, the major tools and their measurement.
•Spent few days working and assisting in the production department, helped me to apply the academic background in the field. Dealt with the assembly operations needed for the wire line components.
•Learnt the details of the surface and down-hole system and how analyze well logs.
ANGELINA’S (Restaurant and Pizza Store): Brooklyn, NY, USA. (July-September 2007)
• Traveled in the summer vacation interested in the idea of travel and work in the States. 1st month: joined the crew of the store, helping them in various issues, considered as helper or trainee. 2nd month: became the team leader of the crew responsible for the counter, receiving orders, packing, serving. Last month: attained a full supervision of the store co-assisting the General Manager, became responsible for all commercial, financial and customer satisfaction issues and achieved a remarkable raise in the store’s profit.
Company: Egyptian International Pharmaceutical Industries Co. [E.I.P.I.C.O]
Title: Mechanical Engineer of the Non-sterile Antibiotics Area (Dry Mix) – Production Department
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering. Design & Production Department. Ain Shams University.
Graduation year: 2008
Development of Production Systems in Arab American Vehicles Company ? (AAV) working on the application of the following aspects:
• Assembly Line Balancing
• Lean Production System
• Agile Manufacturing System
• Supply Chain Management
Project Grade: Excellent
Secondary Education: Al-Manarah Language School. Grade: 98.8 %
Professional Program for Project Management (PRMG), AUC. (Ongoing)
Courses include: Project Management, Project Planning, Budgeting and Financial Control, Bids and Contracts, Feasibility Studies, Quality Control.
Participant: Annual Conference For Engineering Students (ACES), Ain Shams University, 2007
• Applied for the assessment for participants’ selection. Passed the interview and the PST, selected to participate in the Risk Assessment workshop. Understood the Risk Assessment Principles. Discussed the Aspects of Management Skills. Experienced the teamwork activities and presentation skills.
Participant: (KEY) Career Development Centre, Leadership workshop, Ain Shams University, 2008
• Passed the PST held by the key assessment centre to select the participants. Selected to participate in the Leadership Workshop. Finished the 揇eveloping The Leader In You?course managed by 揇ale Carnegie And Associates. Inc?
Company: LEONI Wiring System Egypt
Title: Process Engineer.
• Provides a complete engineering service.
• Co-ordinating the completion of the various activities to ensure a quality product is produced.
• Places emphasis on the adoption of a cost effective manufacturing process.
• Highlighting commercial considerations where appropriate.
• Identify, develop and introduce improvements to business.
• Insure quality standards implemented.
• Communicate information
• Resolved problems..
COMPUTER AND LINGUISTIC ABILITIES
• Arabic: Mother Tongue, English: (Fluently spoken and written), French: Fair
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office, Internet, Auto-CAD and Inventor 2008.
• Countries visited: USA (Holder of valid visa for 5 years), France, United Kingdom, Netherlands, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia.
HOBBIES AND INTERESTS
• Swimming, football, table tennis, reading and Gym.
Full name: Hatem Sherif Ahmed Ismail Al-Gindy. Nationality: Egyptian. Date of birth: 17/4/1984
Marital status: single. Military status: Exempted
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services