This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Work in an international engineering company in interesting EPCM projects related to Oil and Gas Plants.
Equipment Design Engineer
• Combined Cycle Power Plant - Proyecto Termozulia II. EPC Project for ENELVEN 2006-2009. Lead Mechanical Engineer (Mexico/Venezuela). Responsible for writing Technical Specifications, Mechanical Data Sheets, preparing Equipment Requisitions, Vendor Print review, and assembly instructions for Gas Turbine and Steam Turbine Auxiliary Systems, Heat Recovery Steam Generator, Surface Condenser, Feedwater Pumps, Condensate Pumps, Cooling Water Pumps, Feedwater Heaters, Heat Exchangers, Pressure Vessels, filters and other balance of plant equipment. Other duties include attending coordination meetings with the client and equipment vendors.
• Interconexión de Sistemas de Transporte de Gas Centro, Oriente y Occidente– ICO. EPC project for PDVSA. 2006. Equipment Design Engineer. Responsible for writing Technical Specifications, Mechanical Data Sheets, preparing Equipment Requisitions, Vendor Print review and approval for Static and Rotating equipment such as Air Compressor Package, Nitrogen Package, Dosing System Packages, Gas Filters and Separators, API Pumps, ANSI Pumps, Waste Water Pumps.
• Proyecto Gas Anaco – Santa Rosa. EP project for PDVSA Gas Compression System. 2005-2006. Equipment Design Engineer. Responsible for preparing technical specifications, mechanical data sheets, Equipment Requisitions, vendor print review and approval for Static and rotating equipment such as Air Compressor Package, API 610 Pumps, ANSI B73.1 Pumps, API 650 Tanks, ASME Pressure Vessels, NFPA Fire Protection System Pumps.
• Simple Cycle Power Plant - Proyecto Palavecino. EPC project for ENELBAR. 2005. Junior Equipment Engineer. Responsible for preparing Technical Specifications, Mechanical Data Sheets and Equipment Requisitions, for Static and Rotating equipment.
• Petrolera AMERIVEN – Downstream Crude Upgrader. Internship. Responsible for the development of Maintenance Plan and Operating Procedures for the equipment of the Central Maintenance Shop.
• General Electric - Turbimeca – Central Maintenance Shop. Internship. Basic training in Gas Turbine rotors maintenance and Non Destructive Test.
Mechanical Engineer. Simon Bolivar University. Caracas, Venezuela. 2004
2002 Pressure Vessel Design. USB.
2004 Rotating Equipment Selection. USB.
2004 Introduction to Pro-Engineer. USB.
2004 Mechanical Systems Design. USB.
2004 Safe Working Practices for Hydrogen Sulfide H2S Exposure. Ameriven.
2004 Confined Space and Fall Protection Training. Petrolera Ameriven.
2004 Lock Out Tag Out Procedures. Petrolera Ameriven.
2005 Introduction to Electric Submergible Pumps. Wood Group ESP.
2005 FEPipe and Nozzle Pro - Basic. JANTESA.
2006 Heat Exchangers Design - PvElite. JANTESA.
2006 Advanced Pressure Vessel Design - PvElite. JANTESA.
Spanish – Native Language.
English – Griffith University, General English Level 5 (Advanced).
IELTS score 6.5
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services