Operation & Maintenance Manager
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To Contribute and apply my ability for the benefit of the company, and continuously improve my gained knowledge in the various fields of Engineering.
• Current exposure on Operation and Maintenance works (O&M) Management, and General Construction Management for Military facilities including Rotary wing and Fixed wing Hangar facilities, Maintenance workshop and Operation support facilities of Afghanistan National Army and Air corps.
• Exposure in redesigning, upgrade & modification of Military facilities, support equipments and utilities to cater military requirements for Operations.
• Over 15 years of experience in Operation and Maintenance for Site Management, Semiconductor Engineering, Maintenance and Equipment Engineering. And 5 years of experience in Material Procurement as Material Controller.
• With thorough exposure on Operation and Maitenance,Facility maintenance and Manufacturing equipments.
• Can define and execute Equipment Breakthrough Engineering, Preventive Maintenance and Calibration specification.
• Able to execute and implement Equipment improvement and upgrades, to cater Customer’s requirements and resolve Equipments’ issues and failures.
• High level of exposure in Problem Solving Methodology such as FMEA (Failure Mode Effect Analysis), (FTA) Fault Three Analysis, 8Discipline, (RCCA) Root Cause Corrective Action,(FA)Failure Analysis and (SPC)Statistical Process Control.
• With strong organizational & interpersonal skills and able to work under pressure without supervision.
• Quick learner committed to producing good result.
• With Basic and Advance knowledge in Electronics, Electro-mechanical and Electrical works.
• Proficiency in Computer Operating System
1988-1991 PATTS College of Aeronautics
Airport Road, Pasay City,Phil.
Bachelor of Science in Aviation Electronics and Communication Engineering
1986 – 1988 PATTS College of Aeronautics
Airport Road, Pasay City, Phil.
Aviation Electronics Communication
Technician Radio Telephony/ 1st class
1984 – 1986 FEATI University
Sta. Cruz, Manila, Phil.
Bachelor of Science in Associate Electrical Engineering
SECONDARY: Manuel A. Roxas High School
United Nations Avenue, Paco
PRIMARY: Fernando M. Guerrerro Elementary School
Pedro Gil Street, Paco
Certified Operation & Maintenance Site Manager under US Army Corps Of Engineer-Operation Freedom/Kabul,Afghanistan
I am Mr. Ricardo P Fernandez, Filipino and currently employed here in Kabul Afghanistan. I am working as a Operation and Maintenance Site Manager, under Contrack International Incorporated to support Afghanistan National Army and ANA Air corps Facility. My scope of work covers “Operation and Engineering maintenance” for ANA Military Base Facilities which includes Power Plant and Generators, Water Treatment Plant, Waste Water Treatment Plant, HVAC system, Electrical and Mechanical Facilities, Fire alarms and other primary facilities to run Airbase and Military operation.
Excluded in above work experience, I have also worked as an Equipment Breakthrough Engineer in a semiconductor manufacturing company. In this previous job, my scope includes Equipment Engineering works which covers equipment upgrades and modifications for Continuous Improvent Plan, defining Preventive Maintenance and Calibration specification, Research and Equipment’s development studies to solve major issues and failures concerning manufacturing’s robotic equipments.
Further more, I had worked for 6 years as a Material Controller and Purchaser, which handles Material testing, Cost expediter and Procurement Engineering.
Above all these, I am professionally organized and portray good interpersonal skills and have those positive perspectives in the improvement of the company, as well as developing my gained knowledge in the various fields of Engineering.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services