Process engineer Refining, LP Linear Programming engnieer, Refinery process engineer, Refinery Planner
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a position where my 24 years of refinery, petrochemical, linear programming and diverse chemical process engineering experience can be best utilised.
Experienced areas/positions are listed as follows.
1. Supervisor shift chemical engineer of a CPC Petroleum refinery process plants operations, trouble-shooting, process control and optimisation, commissioning new process units.
2. Foster Wheeler: Process engineer, promoted to Senior.
3. Sasol Oil: Senior process engineer - refining, then assigned as the Manager of Refining Services.
4. WorleyParsons UK: Chief process engineer – refining for 3 years.
5. Technip Malaysia: Principal process engineer.
More than 24 years experience in process design and engineering, and linear programming and process optimization activities for the refinery, petrochemical, and diverse chemical process industries. Responsibilities include all phases of process engineering and design from process development through refineries and petrochemical complex optimization, operations, commissioning. Projects include domestic and foreign, with core experience on the petroleum refining industry.
1. New Jersey Institute of Technology, Newark, NJ, USA
Master of Science in Computer Science, September 2000 - May 2002, GPA 3.50 on a max. 4 point scale. Scientific programming, modeling, simulations and software engineering using C++/C, FORTRAN, and Java.
2. NATIONAL TAIWAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY, Taipei, Taiwan
(Subsequently renamed NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY)
BACHELOR OF SCIENCE, CHEMICAL ENGINEERING, TAIPEI, TAIWAN, 1984,
The degree accredited by USA in 2000, and accredited by NARIC UK in 2009.
3. National Taipei Institute of Technology, Taipei, Taiwan
(Subsequently renamed National Taipei University of Technology)
Diploma in Chemical Engineering, Average grade A. Completed 5-year program in July 1978, course accredited by USA in 2000, and accredited by NARIC UK in 2009
1. CHARTERED ENGINEER (CEng) and MEMBER of IChemE (MIChemE), UK.
2. Herriot–Watt University, Edinburgh, UK, 1998 - 1999
Passed distance learning courses in South Africa on Economics, Finance and Accounting at MBA level.
3. PIMS Training courses certificate: Advanced modeling using Aspentech PIMS, 2 day intensive face to face training course, January 2007 provided by Aspentech UK.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services