PRODUCTION TECHNICIAN IN HASDRUBAL GAS PLANT HIGH-LEVEL TECHNICIEN IN CHEMICAL ANALYSIS
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I wish to deal with the stations with high responsibility.
I feel it was a good experience for me; in fact, being assigned into Hasdrubal team of production technician.
I managed to prove myself in this position into a relatively short period.
*Good level of familiarization with many plant process facility and full understanding of their related safety and operational philosophy.
*During this short period I had the chance to strongly participate in several activities with Hannibal Team work, to attend the surveillance and control of the HASDRUBAL ‘A’ platform and the chance to adopted with the ISSOW system (PTW) control and philosophy; besides, I played a valuable role in ensuring compliance to BG rules and standards of safety, BBS included.
*Able to read technical data/drawings.
*I respond positively to working under pressure and manage well in emergency circumstances.
*I work co-operatively with all the team members in a friendly but serious atmosphere.
- To ensure that all team performing their tasks and controlled manner with minimal environmental impact and in compliance with legislation and the requirements of the BG Integrated Management System.
- Fulfill risk management requirements by ensuring that all hazards are identified and that processes are established and implemented to manage associated risks.
- Monitor all work permits in accordance with BG Integrated Management System.
- Perform gas tests and isolations as per permit to work.
- Fulfill a specified role during emergency response.
- To assist in the training and development of new and trainee operator as required by the Production Supervisor.
- Operate Gas processing facilities and utilities, in a safe and controlled manner.
- Perform isolations and gas tests for permits as required.
- Shut down any unsafe process and utility equipment.
- Identify and rectify any process upsets that might encroach on safety/environmental hazards.
- Refer to Emergency Response Plan for emergency response authorities.
- Reports to Production supervisor & production senior technician..
- Liaise with all sites operators, maintenance personnel, and warehouse service companies personnel working on production sites.
Basic Process courses (Gas plant & oil field).
2004 - 2007
University Diploma in Technology speciality Analyzes Chemical, Mention Well.
1999 - 2004
Diploma Baccalaureat Mathematics, Mention Rather Well.
January 2005 - February 2005
Laboratory of the fluids *Research center and Oil Development* of Tunisian company of the oil Activities (CRDP/ETAP) - introductory training course –
January 2006 - February 2006
Laboratory of environment *Research center and Oil Development * of Tunisian company of the oil Activities (CRDP/ETAP) - advanced training course
October 2006 - December 2006
Laboratory Power station *National Society Exploitation and of Distribution of Water*(SONEDE) - project of end of the studies
Accelerate course in Data processing
April 2008 – July 2008
Basic Process operations Training courses (BGT, STIR)
British Gas TUNISIA, Operation department- production technician
- Fires fighting training, basic safety trainings as well as first aid training were conducted.
- ISSOW training attended.
- BBS training and intervention.
- Risk Assessment Training.
- Bosiet, trainings at BG safety training centre.
- Enrolment in English language training as part of communication skills improvement and development.
- I have completed the business principles training as well as the final assessment.
- BG live savers training (confined space, lifting operation, driving, H2S, safe system of work…)
- Authorized Gas test training
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services