Senior Manager Performance/Maintenance/Inventory/Supply Chain
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To have positive and quick impact on performace of diversified group or Multinational Corporations (MNC) on Fortune 500 list and/or international organizations (UN, UNDP etc).
Thirty five years experience in Strategic Management, Productivity, Balanced Scorecard, Six Sigma, ICT, TPM, ERP, EAM, Primavera, SCM, TQM, MBO, R & D, Business Plans, Cost Reduction, Training, Career-path Planning, Job Description, Reorganization, Change Management, Operation Management, Marketing, Sales as well as technical functions covering multidiscipline activities including mechanical, electrical and civil works, proactive, preventive and predictive maintenance, software, planning, corrosion, inspection, and projects management (EPC). Exposed to many diversified industries and American, European & Japanese Business Excellence Models for the last 15 years. Conducted 300 presentations to managers, chairmen and ministers in Egypt, India, Qatar, Saudi and UAE. Spent 17 years working with Multinational Corporations leading Fortune 500 list during my tenure with QP, 10 years in Egypt and finally 7 years in UAE in 14 different industrial vertical sectors. Achieved many success stories in increasing productivity (40%-100%), reducing costs (20%-40%), improving quality and realizing outstanding performance.
Sep 1993 - Nov 1998 University of Stirling, Stirling, Scotland, UK
PhD (Motivation & Productivity of Multinational Work Force)
Sep 1986 - Aug 1986 University of Syracuse, Syracuse, United States
MBA (Organization & Management), GPA 3.44
Oct 1969 - Jul 1974 Cairo University (Faculty of Engineering), Egypt
BSc - Engineering Electrical (Power & Machines) with Distinction in Project
1986 Chartered Engineer Engineering Council , UK
1984 Sr. Member of IEEE IEEE , United States
1994 Certified Consultant Engineering Syndicate , Egypt
2009 Certified Process Professional BP Group
Some Major Achievements:
* Increased productivity in EZZ Group (Steel) by more than 100% without additional manpower or assets using GMS software and the latest managerial methodologies.
* Increased sales and exports in Misr EL-Hegaz Group (Plastics/FMCG) by 40% in less than 9 months and developing exports to many European & African countries.
* Reduced costs in QGPC (Oil &Gas) by more than 40% in maintenance and projects in DUKHAN Township and 100 km X 6 Km spread field facilities.
* Published a book entitled “Development & Modernization of Egypt – In the Light of UAE & Emerging Countries Experiences”.
* Introduced Inventory Management initiative to reduce cost in ENOC Group by $700M & improved Group performance by 20% in 3 months after implementing score of Balanced Scorecard system.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services