This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking for a challenging opportunity in the field of Electrical design, Power Systems distribution and planning, Maintenance and Sales, Having availability to shift career from one to the other.
„h Electrical Engineer in Arab Contractors in the department of maintenance and operations represent it as a maintenance engineer at the Central Bank of Egypt from 1/8/2010.
„h Electromechanical Sales Engineer in PGSco (Power Generation Suppliers company)
responsible for the sales of electrical & mechanical components to the power plant from 1/1/2010 till 31/7/2010.
„h Electromechanical sales Engineer in MADICO group (Ahmed Daoud Group) in the department of Diesel Generators D/G sets from 1/9/2009 till 31/12/2009.
- Faculty of Engineering, Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt.
- Department: Electrical power & machines department
- Graduation year: 2009
- Average Grade: Very Good (75%)
- Graduation Project: Power system distribution and planning for a new developing area.
- Project grade: Excellent
- Professional program in project management (PRMG) in the American university in Cairo (still under study), February 2010.
- MATLAB certified, August 2006.
- International Computer Driving License Certified (ICDL).
- Good working knowledge with MATLAB and AUTOCAD.
„h Central bank of Egypt, August 2008
Trained in Operation and maintenance department.
„h Schneider electric, August 2007
Trained in the Sales department.
„h South el Dabaa company for petrol, July 2007
Trained in maintenance Team on the site.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services