Seeking a Graduate Drilling/Completion Engineer (Entry level) Job
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To make innovative and outstanding contributions that will impact positively on Company output in my area of expertise.
• Demonstrated within two (2) months rig internship experience with the SaltPond Offshore Producing Company Limited (SOPC) in Ghana, as a reliable and effective Cleaner and Helping Hand on the rig.
• Excellent crane operation, rigging and slinging.
• Drilling and Well Service Technology - NORTRAIN /GODAC – Dec. 2010.
• Rigging, Slinging and Crane Operation (Ghana Ports and Harbours Authority, Ghana)-2009
• Mandatory Offshore Courses -Regional Maritime University, Ghana - 2010
• B.Sc. Honours Degree in Metallurgical Engineering - Kwame Nkrumah University of Science & Tech.-KNUST, Ghana, June 2005.
.Drilling and Well Service Technology (DWST),-NORTRAIN
•Rigging, Slinging and Mobile Crane Operation
•Elementary First Aid and Fire Fighting and Prevention,
•Personal Survival Techniques and
•Industrial and Personal Safety.
.B.Sc. Honours Degree in Metallurgical Engineering
Ever ready to further train for any higher and challenging assignments
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services