This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 7 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Mechanical Engineer of EIL in HDPE expansion project with Gas Authority of India Limited at its Pata plant. Old experience provided expertise in Construction management, Materials management & contracts managements of Project.
PROFESSIONAL SKILLS ACQUIRED:
• Capable of carrying out erection & pre-commissioning of Pressure vessels, columns, storage tanks, mounded bullets, reactors, thick walled reactors, cooling towers, boilers and utility & process piping as per engineering code requirements.
• Thorough understanding of execution mechanism affecting the junction of equipments and piping with suggestions for corrective & preventive action. Execution of appropriate project plan, plan for revamp work in operating refinery.
• Good understanding on construction aspects in material selection, piping erection, fit up & welding considered for operating refineries.
• Experienced in issuing of RFQ to vendors, technical evaluation of vendor offers and recommendation for material procurement as per engineering requirements.
• Experience in clearance of equipments & piping systems after testing with all safety measures.
• Preparation of progress reports, unit shutdown reports and overall project reports.
• Experienced in identification of critical process equipment and piping of operating unit for revamp jobs.
• Preparation of scope of work for all major project activities.
• Experienced in review of piping & instrumentation drawings & detailed layout drawings of equipments and u/g & a/g piping with material specification and initiating procurement for projects.
Qualifying Education qualification- Bachelors in Engineering in Mechanical Engineering from Visveswaraiah Technological University , Belgaum with top grades
Certificate course on primavera from IIPM Gurgaon.
Training course on pumps and compressors at BHEL & BPCL.
Safety Diploma from NILEM Chennai.
Conversant with all ASME & ASTM codes used in Refinery application
• Unique experience covering all aspects of project execution like bulk material inspection, executing project in a running refinery and in shutdown, association with the most important projects of Indian Oil Corporation and Engineers India.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services