field service mechanical techinican
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Responsible to carry out all mechanical maintenance activities such as: corrective, preventive and breakdown maintenance, troubleshooting and worked in a team repairing all mechanical equipment and their accessories.
• All valves types for instance; Gate Globe, Plug and Butterfly valves, involved with workshop servicing and hydraulic test, and leak test, also Safety Valves: servicing safety relief valves, spring loaded and testing.
• Heat Exchangers, tube removal, cleaning ,check and tube leak test, involved on tube rolling hydraulic test for shell and tube side , plugging the leaky tubes.
• Pipes, flanges spools, Omegas, corrosion coupons, tanks, oil meters, boilers and water treatment units and oil and water wells.
• Pumps, Compressors, Turbines overhauling with vender assistance. Testing Of Separator, Vessel And heat Exchanger identifying And Managing For Spare Parts Required For Associated Equipment Completion Carrying Out Functional Test Of Machine.
• Spare parts preparation for turbo-machines
• Responsible for disassembles, damage assessment, repairing and maintenance.
• Selection and, adopting the appropriate reassemble procedure to suit the various equipment.
• Management performing alternative (solution) for the disassemble equipment.
• Preparation of isolation steps for risky and vital equipment and procedures interrelated with maintenance/repair activities.
• Preparation of technical reports with conclusion for future application recommendation.- Experienced in carrying out joining of high pressure PCV pipes for water treatment application.
• Experienced maintaining the EDR water treatment plant various mech. Items (stacks. Pumps. Pipes, valves etc …)
• I worked as a member in task force in Maintenance &material management
• In A/100 field, Agip oil company.(MMMS-AMOS) System
• Plant improvement modification section., Following up activities (carry out site survey)
1984-1988: Diploma in Mechanical Maintenance Equipments from Petroleum Training and Qualification Institute, Tripoli
1992&1996: Part1 & Part 2 8660 Certificate in Oil Field Mechanical Maintenance Form City& Guilds Institute Of London, Libya
1993-1994: (500 Hours) Of Training in Mechanical Maintenance Certificate from Southern Alberta Institute of Technology, Canada.
1994 21 Weeks Full Time Language Certificate in English as A second language from Alberta vocational Calgary, Canada
1995 Preliminary English PET certificate, Cambridge English Exam.
• English language course. Stage 1-2-3 and 4, in a/100 field training center.
• Upper intermediate general English certificate
• One-month training for a statical oil field maintenance England. Osborine engineering company.
• England. (EKGTA) one- month training for Autodesk certificate in piping engineering design using AutoCAD.
• Maintenance & material management system.
• Present at no 2 training course for maintenance, material management system in a/100 training center.
• Tripoli Libya, local 2 weeks training courses in:
• 2 Courses in English Writing report,
• 2 Courses in Piping Engineering,
• 2 Courses in Pumps, Compressors , Turbine
• 2 Courses in MS Microsoft office.
From 15/12/1988 up to Date Working with Mellita (Eni and Gas Company B.V), Libyan Branch, Abuttifil Filed employed as:
Mechanical Fitting year 1988 to 1995
Mechanical Technician 1 year 1995 to 1997
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services