This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 18 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
My target is to get a job in the field of gas industrie related to the quality assurance, my hope to work in international environment and developping my career.
1)Regional quality management system Coordinator/auditor-lead auditor ISO9001 :
-Ensure that Quality Management Systems ISO9001 are implemented and maintained in accordance with the defined quality standards,
-Implementation of quality management system in different department,
-Initiate action to prevent the occurrence of any non-conformance,
-Review the preventive actions recommended in non-conformance reports, initiate and verify corrective actions to prevent reoccurrence of non-conformity,
-Initiate, record or provide solutions for quality problems,
-Ensure site personnel follow the quality assurance system and assist in training of site personnel in the QA system,
-Periodically audit the ISO 9001 system and supervising the yearly audit program,
-Expedite, review and approve the Field Inspection Procedures,
-Following-up of the quality indicators and preparing the re-examined direction,
- Assisting with the meetings Committee Quality,
-Executing regular quality reviews
2) Head of planning and studying of gas transportation projects:
- Preparation and development of Gas Master Plan
- underwriting profitability study projects natural gas transportation
- Identification and exploration of gas markets
- simulation of technical and economic alternatives for the development of transport networks of natural gas
- implementation of development strategies of gas networks
- study of customer satisfaction gas
- study of the competitiveness of natural gas compared to other energy sources
- Use of natural gas in the transport sector
- study of the economic profitability of gas projects (IRR, cash flow ....), and calculating the cost of transport,
- Statistical analysis of socio economic development of natural gas
- major projects:
(1)- Gas Master Plan of Tunisia until 2020 for natural gas development (technical, economics and strategic aspect, identification of development scenarios, business case study .....), This project was achieved with SOFREGAZ (France).
(2)- Study of development opportunities of a proposed natural gas transmission between Mellita (in Libya) and Gabes (Tunisia) for a length of 275 km, technical and strategic studies, identification of investment scenarios and study the cost of transport
- 2007-Master Degree: « Engineering, and Management of Energy » - University of GAFSA (Tunisia).
- 1992-Bachelor degree in engineering: Engineer of “Industrial Maintenance” at the National Engineers High school of Monastir (University of Monastir-Tunisia).
-2010:Tunis-:“security and maintenance of electrical installations”
2009 :Tunis-:«The training of trainer»
-2008,June(Gafsa-TUNISIA):The analysing of the conversion of the wind energy
-2006,September:(Hammamet-TUNISIA):Auditor/lead Auditor ISO9001 certified by the IRCA.
-2006, may,(Tozeur-TUNISIA):Internal certified auditor ISO 9001:2000 qualification diploma given by « AFAQ»
-2006-Tunis:“statistical control of process”.
-2005, march (Djerba-TUNISIA):« The quality Management coordinator».
-2004, September(Tunis):“The Internal Quality Audit”
-2004, (Gafsa-Tunisia):“the documentary mastering of quality system”
-2003- (Tozeur-TUNISIA):The process approach ISO 9001:2000
-2003, February(Sfax-TUNISIA):The Development and perfect command of procedures,
-1999, November(Paris):« practice of feasibility Studies »
- 1999, march(Tunis):« Financial Evaluation of project Investment »
*)-Teaching at the University of Gafsa (Tunisia) between 2002 and 2011 the following options:
- Quality & Reliability, Renewable Energy, Gas transportation studies, automation
*) Trainer in the field of quality standards ISO9001 and ISO19011
I participated to the TASK FORCE meeting for the liberalisation of the Gas transportation in the world taking place under the patronage of the United Nations: In (Switzerland) April 2000, In ISTAMBUL (2001),In BUDAPEST(2001)
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services