Chazath/Civil Geotechnical Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking position of Consulting Engineer where more than 10 years of international experience in geotechnical investigation and civil consulting projects will add value.
Geotechnical Engineer, OBD-HAMZA ASSOCIATES, Kuwait, (August 2010 – Present)
· Worked as a client representative geotechnical engineer for ministry Public Authority of Housing Welfare
· Supervision of dynamic compaction/improvement project in accordance with the contract details, engineering standards and practices.
· Prepared data summaries, calculated on the spreadsheet and analyzed the results with the help of the geotechnical applications.
· Supervision and approving geotechnical compliance testing on post ground improvement areas
· Approving the final report of ground improvement dynamic compaction and improvement works
· Approving the contractor’s daily and weekly reports
Technical Manager, Al Mawazeen Soil Testing, Abu Dhabi, UAE, (2009- 2010)
· Worked as sub-consulting geotechnical engineer for large earthwork projects (1.8km by 1.6km)
· Design of earthworks and estimation of earthwork quantity.
· Establish pre and post earthwork construction geotechnical testing.
· Writing procedures for earthworks and preparing drawings for sub-zoning areas of work
· On-site inspection of foundation formation level and approving the site for foundation construction.
· Managed Abu Dhabi branch with 15 staffs working and mentor 3 geological engineers.
Senior Geotechnical Engineer, Al Mawazeen Soil Testing, Dubai, UAE, (2005- 2009)
· Managed small and large building, overhead transmission tower line, high-rise towers geotechnical, geoenvironmental and geophysical investigation works.
· Managed geotechnical investigation projects for marine fishing ports, harbors and recreational shore line development
· Design of soil bearing capacity for shallow foundation and pile foundation capacity for both onshore and offshore projects.
· Preparation of factual and interpretative report for the geotechnical investigation projects.
Geotechnical/Quality Engineer, Al Mawazeen Soil Testing, Dubai, UAE, (2003- 2005)
· Site inspection of land and marine geotechnical investigation works.
· Implement and control the laboratory with ISO17025 quality management system.
· Attending client, consultant meeting and liaising with Municipality.
Field Engineer Grade I, Atlanta, Pondicherry, India, (2000- 2002)
· Site project engineer for four storey commercial building construction and controlling project costs within Budget
B.Tech, Civil Engineering, Pondicherry University, India, 2000
M. Engg, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Anna University, India, 2003
EMBA, Project management, Preston University (US), Ajman Campus, UAE, 2010
· Expertise in project management of small and large onshore and offshore geotechnical projects
· Expertise in project management of building construction
· Experience in oil and gas geotechnical investigation projects
· Deep knowledge of soil mechanics, rock engineering, and geotechnical design
· Skilled in modeling of slope stability
· Sound knowledge of construction process and the associated procedure
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, GINT, SLOPE/W, Rockworks, AutoCAD
· Exceptional communication skill
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services