This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Environmental technician, customer service.
· Ancon Marine/ IQ Environmental Personnel – Hydroblasting, Temp Contract. 2011
· Labor /Self Employed – Moving and hauling furniture & appliances – Jul 2002 – Oct 2010
· Community Development Commission/ L.A. Housing Authority, Program Specialist, 2001-02
· Tele-Tech (AT&T WorldNet Call Center), Burbank, CA, Customer Support Rep, 1999-2000
· L.A Trade Technical College, Los Angeles, CA – 2011 – Environmental Technology / part time, TBA.
· Rio Hondo College & Local 5 Asbestos Workers & Heat/Frost Insulators Union, Whittier, CA – Pre-Apprentice Certification 2010.
· Computer Learning Center, Los Angeles, CA – Graduate; Vocational Degree Computer Science & Technology.
CDL w/Clean Record; First Aid/ CPR; OSHA-10; Forklift Certification; Respirator Medical Clearance; 40hr HAZWOPER (DOSH, CFR1910.120 CCR TITLE 8 5192), 32hr Asbestos Abatement AHERA TSCA Title II; 24Hr Lead Abatement; Confined Space; RSO Card, OSCA.
Basic 20-100MHz Analog Oscilloscope, DMM/Digital Multimeter, Analog VOM, 5/12v TTL Logic Tester/Pulser, 5-15w Soldering [PCB], butane heat gun, small power & hand tools, 20 years PC Tutor, Hardware & Software Installation/Diagnostics PC/Laptops, Microsoft Office, Windows PC, MAC OS6-10.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services