B.TECH-MECHANICAL ENGINEER WITH COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE IN OIL & GAS SECTOR (OFFSHORE)
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 4 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking exigent assignments in the field of maintenance engineering in an oil and gas industry vertical.
Familiar with API,BS codes/standards for the operation and maintenance of offshore pedestal cranes and load testing of lifting components
Familiar BS-EN 12079, BS- 7072, DNV 2.7-1- Inspection and testing of tool containers.
Commitment to HSE and Quality norms
The calibration and trouble shooting of the computerised crane load monitoring system -MIPEG
Interpretation of hydraulic circuits (open – circuit , identify the components)
Inspection and maintenance of hydraulic winches(Braden, TMA, Dp, LANTEC Etc)
Forecasting and troubleshooting hydraulic circuits and installation.
Supervisory skills, team work and hands on experience in the offshore field.
Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engg. (B.Tech) 2002- 2006 batch
NSS College of Engineering, Palakkad, Calicut University, India
1. BOSIET(Basic Offshore Safety Induction and Emergency Training ) – Gulf technical and Safety Training Centre (An OPITO Approved training centre) validity: from 21/11/10 to 20/11/13
2. H2S B.A. Training course , ENERTECH –QATAR
3. ZADCO-HSE induction
4. Safety lifting and material handling course – CROSBY
5. Risk assessment training conducted by GTSC- Abu Dhabi
Work location experience
1. ZADCO- WSP – Offshore platform
2. ZADCO- ACPT – Offshore platform- Crane slew bearing change out
3. TRANSOCEAN –D-534 offshore drill ship,JTA,CET Jack Up rig, India
4. National Drilling Company , Al- Ghweifath barge
5. Gulf Drilling International , Gulf-3 –Rig ,Doha- Qatar
6. British Gas India Ltd –Panna offshore facility
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services