This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• Seeking employment position in a competitive, quality-driven environment that recognizes personal achievement and promotes innovative open thinking and lifelong learning process. Developing my potential, Achieving higher self-esteem
Egyptian Armed Forces
Served Period: 4/2009 – 10/2011
• Platoon leader in a brigade tanks garage.
• Well-trained to be a leader of a technician team.
• Good experience in putting a time scheduled maintenance plan.
• Well-trained in the field of individuals' safety according to the rules of the military forces.
• Well-trained in the field of securing vital & important buildings.
Alexandria Petroleum Co. (APC)
Training Period: 2/2009 - 4/2009
• Well-trained in the field of computerized maintenance using EMPAC program (Enterprise Maintenance Planning and Control).
• Good experience in maintenance of stationary equipments.
• Good experience in maintenance of rotating elements specially compressors and pumps.
Hyundai automotive Co. (Ghabbour)
Training Period: 6/2006 – 7/2006
• Stages of automobiles maintenance.
• Internal combustion engines trouble shootings.
Petroleum construction and technical surveys (PETROJET)
Training Period: 7/2005 - 8/2005
• Construction, welding and installation of vertical tanks.
• Integration of cooling towers.
• Construction, welding and installation of various pipes.
• Complete engineering inspection on all project activities.
Period (2000-2003) Middle-East Experimental Language School (High School)
Period (2003-2008) B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, Alexandria University, Egypt
Accumulated grade: Very good
Special courses & Certificates:
• AutoCAD 18 hours organized by EAAC Training Group (2007 Certificate).
• Lubrication 12 hours organized by EAAC Training Group (2007 Certificate).
• Internal Combustion Engine 9 hours organized by EAAC Training Group (2007 Certificate).
• Business planning workshop 32 hours organized by Knowledge academy.
• Certificate of appreciation Certified by the Egyptian Armed Forces during military service(2011 Certificate).
• Certified International Employee Certified by HARVARD International Training Britain (2011 Certificate).
• Preparation of Pipeline Inspection (API 570, 574): 40 hours organized by Science & Technology Engineering Center (2012 Certificate).
• Preparation of Process Piping (ASME B31.3): 32 hours organized by Science & Technology Engineering Center (2012 Certificate).
• Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point).
• Co-operation & Team work spirit.
• Self-motivated individual looking to progress within a team.
• High degree of accuracy and strong attention to detail.
• Strong ability and willingness to learn.
• Strong leadership skills and personality.
• Well organized & Time management.
• Sustain working under pressure.
• Arabic Excellent spoken and written.
• English Fluent spoken and written.
• Free hand drawing, reading & playing music.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services