Petroleum/ Mechanical Engineer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To assume an engineering position with the aim of facing challenging career paths and implementing innovative engineering solutions to problems.
Guardian Newspapers Ltd. NYSC April 2011- Feb2012
• Assisted the head of mechanical engineering in the maintainers ( Servicing and lubricating) of the printing machine.(Universal Goss 75).
• Assisted in the fixing of the Speed master, Miller, Muller martini and Universal Goss 75 machine.
• Participated in the brain storming on ways to boost the efficiency of the machine
The American University Of Athens (2009)-(2010)
• Managed the material testing department which involved conducting physics experiment.
• Co-ordinate and prepared materials for the experiment for the undergraduate students.
• Validated equipment and test methods
MARCH 2011: George Richard Institute (Spanish Language ).
JUNE 2010: The American University of Athens. Greece
MSc. Petroleum Engineering.
Thesis: The Root Cause Analysis Of The Oil Spill Of Mexico.
JUNE 2009: The American University of Athens. Greece
BSc. Mechanical Engineering.
SEPTEMBER 2006: University Of Athens. School Of Philosophy. Greece.( certificate) modern Greek Language
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services