This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
An enthusiastic MECHANICAL ENGINEERING professional (B Tech) aspiring to establish a career in a growth oriented organization to utilize acquired skills and knowledge in achieving organizational goals.
HVAC Mechanical Engineer
• Perform the tasks of assisting project manager and senior engineers in designing HVAC and Plumbing Systems for commercial projects
• Responsible for planning and coordinating with the design phases of HVAC engineering work
• Handle responsibilities of preparing installation specifications, performing calculations, and developing rough designs for air condition systems
• Perform the tasks of assisting staff in reviewing, checking, planning and in scheduling work activities
• Conduct heat load calculations, pipe sizing, as well as review construction documents
• Assigned responsibilities of creating bid packages during the construction phase
Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) in Mechanical Engineering with 65% from TKM College of Engineering, University of Kerala.
Higher Secondary Examination with 81% mark from VBHSS,Thrissur, Kerala.
Secondary School Examination with 86% mark from Durga Higher Secondary School,Kanhangad,Kerala.
• CATIA (Certified Diploma)
• SOLIDWORKS(Certified Diploma)
• Has Undergone HVAC Training (Certified)
• ANSYS(Certified Diploma)
I am Naveen Kumar Narayanan. I have completed my B-Tech in Mechanical Engineering in the year 2010.I have one year experience in HVAC field. Presently I am looking for a job in a mechanical field. I would like to be part of an organization that offers potential growth, advancement ,opportunities and stability.
My resume is a good summary of my background and general experience. I would like to arrange a mutually convenient time for a meeting, during which we can further discuss your current or anticipated openings.
Thank you for your consideration.
Naveen Kumar Narayanan
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services