This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 0 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
• To work in a leading corporation and use the life experience in order to serve the corporation and meet it purpose. Usage of different engineering skills and administrative skills
• Trained for 10 weeks with Saline Water Conversion Corporation in summer 2011 in Jeddah.
• Graduated with Bachelor of Science (2007 – 2012) king Abdul Aziz University -Jeddah, Production and Mechanical Engineering Systems Design department
• 2007 – 2008 king Abdul Aziz University Jeddah, KSA
Completed the engineering English language program.
• 2011 – Communication skills course Jeddah , KSA Provided by KAU.
• 2011 – project management course Jeddah , Provided by KAU.
• 2011- Safety industrial engineering course Jeddah , Provided by KAU.
• 2012- Engineering management course Jeddah , KSA Provided by KAU.
• Personal Skills:
- Effective member.
-Good presentation skills.
-Ability to work effectively in different cultures.
-Strong communication, writing and editing skills are essential.
-Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Have experience with technical software such as:
1) 2D Drawing: AutoCAD, and Adobe Macromedia Flash.
2) 3D Drawing: Solid works.
3) Mathematical Programming: MathCAD, MATLAB.
4) Finite Elements Analyses: ABAQUS, ANSYS.
5) MS office: Word, Excel, Power point.
6) Multimedia editing: Ulead Video Studio and Adobe after Effect.
7) Air Conditioning Program: TRANE.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services