This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
Looking for a challanging position in oil mechanical engineering by which i can expose my hard work, ambition and enthusiasm to accomplish whatever task I am asked to perform as well as opening my self to different kinds of experience.
- July 2009-Feb 2010
Steel buildings Co Ltd., Om AL Basateen, Amman-Jordan, worked as maintenance engineer, performing the following tasks:
• In charge of preventive maintenance of factory machines.
• Keeping minimum stock of expendable material/ spare parts.
• Preparing purchase orders.
- Feb 2011-present time
Royal Jordanian airlines, Queen Alia Int. airport, currently working as maintenance planning engineer, holding the following tasks:
• Prepare and Monitor aircraft maintenance programs and assure publication of these programs in proper documents.
• Revising maintenance programs for new maintenance tasks issued by the manufacturer.
• Coordinate maintenance programs development for new aircrafts
• Assure implementation of scheduled routine tasks in accordance with applicable flight manuals.
Terra sancta college, Amman-Jordan, graduated July 2003 with a GPA of 89.8%
University Of Jordan, Amman- Jordan, graduated in July 2009 with B.S degree in mechanical engineering.
Advanced elective courses include: Energy conversion, sanitary systems, thermodynamics and fracture analysis.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services