This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
General Manager Oil Services Company. Territory Manager for Middle East or East Africa
2007 Present Fugro SubSea Services
Initially as ROV Business Line Manager with full Profit and Loss responsibility for Cairo based Sub Sea Services operations then promoted to Managing Director and relocated to Abu Dhabi to take on Managing Directors role for the Region which covered India, Caspian and Black Seas, Mediterranean, Red Sea and East Africa..
Reporting directly to COO and responsible for all matters relating to the financial, commercial, technical operation and QHSE performance of the Company and legally responsible for ensuring that the Company complies with all current relevant legislation.
1991 - 2007 OCEANEERING INTERNATIONAL SERVICES LIMITED
2005- 2007 Operations Manager UK Europe
Day to day administration of the ROV Department.
- Liaison with clients onshore representatives.
- Preparation of monthly operational and financial contract status reports.
- Preparation of equipment specifications and services presentation documentation.
- Liaise with Technical Department regarding the planning and organisation of technical support and provision of resources in the maintenance, preparation and mobilisation of equipment necessary for current and future projects
- Providing technical support to Commercial Department for client presentations and tender meetings.
- Co-ordination of operational materials, purchasing and authorisation to purchase up to agreed and defined limits.
- Production and authorisation of project procedures as required.
- Co-ordination of projects from start up preparation through to completion.
- Preparation of preliminary invoices for completed and ongoing contracts on a monthly basis.
2000- 2005 Onshore Project Coordinator Equatorial Guinea.
Proven track record in operating/maintaining Work class ROV Systems e engaged in following projects: - Construction Projects, Survey, Drill Support Intervention)
Vocational Certificate Electronic and Electrical Engineering
IOSH Safety for Senior Executives
Leadership Management Development Programme
Leading High Performance Teams
Accounting for Non Financial Managers
Taproot Incident Investigation
HV Electrical Systems
Experience as a Senior Manager in the Oil & Gas industry with P&L responsibility
Experience in establishing medium & long-term growth strategies & strong operating mechanisms for performance
Ability to maintain strong ethical and professional values
The ability to operate in diverse cultural environments
Flexibility and adaptability to rapid environmental changes
Strong commitment, strong leadership & management skills
Team player capable of working effectively & productively with other managers
Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
A strategic problem solver, pragmatic, results oriented
Highly self disciplined
Competent in resolving conflict
Motivates people to perform safely & to the best of their abilities
Coaches & provides feedback
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services