Mechanical Engineer with less than 01 years experience
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking assignments in the field of Mechanical Engineering to utilize my skills to successfully meet the corporate objectives.
1. Managing of the mechanical manpower for the area & assigning specific responsibilities according to their experiences and skills.
2. Maintain & Repair Mechanical equipment (Rotary equipment such as Pumps, Gearboxes and Valves).
3. Give day to day technical support for breakdown diagnostics & repair, including risk and failure analysis.
4. Improve & update the maintenance (preventive & predictive) program regularly.
5. Identify, update & continuously improve equipment reliability.
Identify, select & update the required spare part list.
6. Controlling work performance & monitoring work quality and taking corrective action to solve the problem.
7. Maintenance of Software Controlled Plastic Compression Molding Machines. Hydraulic Pump, Automatic Hydraulic Valves, Air Compressor, Water Chillers.
8. Ensure Proper Certifications are in Place for Production Purposes.
9. Mechanical Maintenance Planning & Execution (Both preventive & general).
10. Supervise and coordinate activities of workers engaged in setting up, installing, repairing, and maintaining machinery and equipment.
11. Direct workers engaged in repairing and maintaining parts of equipment and machines.
12. Coordinate activities of workers engaged in installation of machinery and equipment.
13. Assist workers in diagnosing malfunctions in machinery and equipment based on observation of machinery and apply knowledge from past experience.
14. Direct workers engaged in dismantling, assembling, and installing industrial machinery.
15. Responsible of Preparation of purchase requisition, follow up and finally checkup of equipments, spare and materials with Inspection Department.
16. Perform daily corrective and planned maintenance repairs.
17. Ensure that repairs and installation of new equipment complies with agency policy, safety, procedures.
18. Processed orders for replacement parts and services.
19. Utilized computer-based systems for inventory control and maintenance planning.
20. Monitoring Daily routine maintenance activity.
21. Preparing daily maintenance report.
22. Maintaining complete machine history records.
23. Maintaining daily preventive check sheets.
24. Analyzing breakdown time hours & there corrective action plan
25. Planning for preventive maintenance plan.
26. Why-why analysis.
27. Energy conservation & day-to-day energy consumption record.
I am B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering from Harcourt Butler Technological Institute, Kanpur, UP, India. I was graduate during June, 2012 with 68% marks. I had joined JBF RAK LLC during August, 2012 since then I am working.
Successfully completed industrial training on “Mechanical Maintenance” in Oman India Fertilizer Company SAOG, Sur Oman during January, 2010.
Successfully completed industrial training on "Maintenance (Mechanical)" at CWS, JAYANT, NCL Singrauli, M.P.
Successfully completed industrial training on project "Planning and implementation of SPS kit on TRIM1 and TRIM2 to increase JPH" at General Motors, Talegaon, Pune.
Good problem solving skills
Team Player & leadership skills
Self Motivated & able to work under pressure
Highly energetic & hard working
Excellent in communication & inter personal skills
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services