Mechanical Engineering Profeesional
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 0 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A motivated and results-focused professional, seeking an opportunity to utilize skills and education to contribute to employer objectives, profitability and success with a company offering potential for challenge and growth.
#1) B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering), 73.00%, 2013, Rajasthan Technical University (RTU), Kota. (Degree is in HONORS)
#2) Senior Secondary, 60.00%, 2008, St. Paul’s School (CBSE Board).
#3) Secondary, 78.00%, 2006, Sophia Secondary School (CBSE Board).
#1) Professional Diploma in Mechanical CAD using AUTOCAD + Pro-E.
#2) Diploma in Microsoft Project (MSP) and good knowledge of MS Office Programs.
#3) Summer Workshop on Robotics & Embedded systems from Robotech Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Projects / Seminars Details
#1) Minor Project: Robotic Arm with 5 DOF (wired remote control & Autonomous).
#2) Major project: Hydraulic Powered Exoskeleton Arm “POWER ARM”.
#3) Seminar: Powered Exoskeletons (Applications & Future Developments).
(Highly Appreciated seminar presentation and self-developed operational models)
SUMMER TRAINING DETAILS
Organization:- Rajasthan Atomic Power Station (Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited)
Duration:- 30 days (21/05/2012 to 19/06/2012)
Description:- Visits at unit 1 & 2 at RAPS and heavy water plant and seminars at Nuclear Training Centre (NTC) explaining the working of Plant and focusing on safety features at NPCIL Plants.
1) Strong positive attitude and quick adaptability & flexibility with work.
2) Confident, possesses good communication skills and Leadership qualities.
3) Always ready to take Initiatives and seek new challenges and responsibilities.
4) Ability to organize and prioritize the tasks and work under pressure.
5) Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals of all levels.
6) Encourages team work & Unity for Efficient results.
7) Quick learner, able to grasp new ideas, concepts and methods.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services