This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 3 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Highly accomplished researcher able to apply hands-on knowledge of oil field chemicals to solve flow assurance issues in the oil field by controlling wax, asphaltenes and hydrate problems.
NALCO WATER INDIA LTD, Pune, INDIA • 2011-present
Nalco Champion │ An EcoLab Company
• Instrumental in developing synthesis capabilities and hydrate capabilities within Oil Field Chemical Laboratory.
• Leading technical service requests on Paraffin and Asphaltene mitigation within stipulate deadline.
• Spearheading developmental project on the synthesis of novel Asphaltene Inhibitors, which are non-toxic and enhanced performance over the existing products.
• Developing low cost paraffin inhibitors for Asia Pacific region focusing mostly on Vietnamese crudes.
• Responsible for product selection, applications and troubleshooting for global operations in paraffin, asphaltene and hydrate control.
• Working in collaboration to develop new test methods able to simulate onsite parameters.
• Provide technical training to new hires.
• Collaborating with global R&D, Marketing and Sales functions.
• Active involvement with customers to address problems and providing suitable recommendation.
• Deliver onsite technical expertise on oil field chemicals by performing site surveys, field trials and onsite analyses.
• Safety lead for Upstream I laboratory (scale and flow assurance).
• Developed novel asphaltene inhibitor, which is greener and performs better both in dry and emulsified crudes, compared to existing product. MOI filing completed (PT10092) and patent filing is in progress.
• Supported in retaining the business of $6MM for one of the supermajor customers in asphaltene mitigation.
• Successful recommendation of low cost pour point depressants and paraffin inhibitor targeted towards Asia Pacific (mostly Vietnam) crudes.
• Supported business globally and locally through technical service requests for both paraffin and asphaltene control
• Recommended Meg Regeneration Unit (MRU) compatible pour point depressants as a part of the entire package of MRU compatible chemicals.
• Recommended chemicals that helped in winning two tenders (ONGC, India and OSL, Australia).
• Developed new condition for restart pressure analysis.
• Played critical role in supporting existing business and bringing new business (ONGC: 1.5MM, EOG: 1.4MM, Shell Auger, USA: 200K, Inpex Japan: 60K, Chevron Thailand: 1MM)
• Doctor of Philosophy in Chemistry - Binghamton University, New York, USA (May 2010)
• Master of Science in Biotechnology - Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, India (May 2002)
• Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (Honors) - Presidency College, Calcutta, India (June 2000)
• Stress Management training organized by Nalco Training Center, Pune, INDIA (2012).
• Leadership Workshop training organized by Nalco Training Center, Pune, INDIA (2012).
• Counselor Salesperson training organized by Wilson Learning (2012).
• Mind Map training organized by Nalco Training Center, Pune, INDIA (2012).
• Basic Life Support-First Aid organized by EMSAFE Solutions, Pune, INDIA (2012).
• Basic Fire Prevention and Fighting training organized by EMSAFE Solutions, Pune, INDIA (2012).
• Spill Prevention and Response training prganized by EMSAFE, Pune, INDIA (2012)
• Defensive Driving training organized by GreenEarth Translogistics Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, INDIA (2012).
• BOSIET and HUET training organized by Pelican Marine Academy (Trust), Mumbai, INDIA (2012).
• Bacis H2S training (OPITO approved) organized by Suraksha Marine, Mumbai, INDIA (2013).
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services