Chief Electrician/ sr, rig Electrician
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Experience in oil & Gas Company : Drilling Rig and Heavy work over Rig and Oil Refinery, Gas power plant.
Total Experience • 10 years Drilling Rig. work over Rig
EXPERIENCE SUMMARY ---
1) Key Energy Services . Oman, From 29/05/2012 as a Sr, Rig Electrician in Drilling Rig and work over Rig Presently.
2) Worked as a Chief Electrician in Shiv- vani Oil and Gas, Tripura in India from 31/01/2009 to 31/03/2012. In Drilling Rig.
3) Worked as a Chief Rig Electrician in John Energy Ltd. Gujarat, in India From 15/01/2008 to 19/01/2009. Drilling Rig.
4) Worked with MB Petroleum Services L L C. Oman working as a “Rig Electrician”/ Sr, Rig Electrician from 17-03-2003 to 25.12.2007. In Drilling Rig.and work over Rig.
5) Worked as a Sr, Electrical Technician in UAE Sharjah Gas power plant from 01/12/1996 to 31/01/2003. In power Generation plant.
6) Worked as a Sr, Electrical Technician with Indian oil Corporation Ltd,(Haldia oil Refinery, WB. India) from 01/06/1990 to 31/11/1996. And Company Training from one years.
7) Worked as a Maintenance Electrician Central Staff Training at Calcutta WB, India. From 01/06/1988 to 30/05/1990.
: Diploma in Electrical Engineering. and Electrical Supervisor License part 1, 2, 11, 6a, 6b, 4a.
HSC Training in Oil & Gas Company : • SAFETY INDUCTION, FIRE FIGHTING,FIRST AID,
• PREMIT TO WORK SYSTEM H2S TRANING,
GAS TEST TRANING.
10+2 High school education.
Industrial Electronics control.
L V voltage switch gear maintenance
• Worked as Rig Chief Electrician in ONGC different place,
• Worked as Electrical Technician in Oil Refinery and Gas power plant.
Overhauling experience in Caterpillar, Detroit, Cummins,
Ability to lead and motivate a multinational team and to manage heavy level of production.
Ability to work independently and to maintain good relations with colleagues and others.
Implement production schedules and establish task priorities for the shift after consultation with the Shift Coordinator to ensure their performance and help his superior whenever necessary.
To initiate maintenance work request for any maintenance work in the part of the plant under my responsibility.
Ability to attend troubleshooting and find out remedy.
Provides shift adjustments as necessary on plant shut-downs and start-ups to afford shift operating necessities.
Ability to control Technician, labors and workers.
Attend meeting with manager or superintendent.
Play key role in plant modification and development.
Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services