International Business Professional wokring with a top Japanese trading company
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking challenging opportunities in the field of Oil and Gas wherein I could utilize my skills to the maximum potential for the benefit of all of all parties
• Businesses handled: Fertilizer inputs, agro chemical intermediates, Basic chemicals and polymer additives
• Part of company’s fertilizer team and handled bulk shipments of fertilizers raw materials like Ammonia, Sulphur, Rock Phosphate
• Experience of demurrage/despatch calculation and related shipping terminologies – vessel nomination, SOF, NOR, laytime, etc.
• Knowledge of global sources of fertilizer raw materials and finished fertilizers and their customers in India
• Supporting senior trader with important market data like supply-demand, plant capacities, storage facilities, etc. of major Indian fertilizer companies
• Handled organic fertilizer business with a big Indian fertilizer giant
Agro chemicals intermediates
• Project Management- Responsible for finding suitable contract manufacturing partners for agro chemicals intermediates for overseas companies in India and thereby acting as a communication window for negotiating long term contracts
• Involved in a few projects where we source raw materials and export final products to the overseas clients
• Knowledge of complexities in new agro chemical product registration, trials and involved in calculating farmer’s cost price
• Started from scratch the new import business of Calcium Cyanamide (multi utility chemical). Responsible for all activities involved in new business development- identifying potential customers, credit report evaluation, sample shipment, price negotiations, deal finalization, shipment and complete documentation
• Handling commodity chemicals like Potassium Hydroxide (caustic potash), Iodine, MetaDichloroBenzene, etc. - responsible for price negotiations, payment terms, shipping terms, tracking shipments, LC follow ups, detention, debit notes, etc.
• Experience in shipments involving gases and handled complex issues like discrepancies in shipment and others e.g. Container Imbalance Charges, etc.
• Formation of commission agreements, forming proforma invoice, sales contracts, purchase order, etc.
• Regular communications with the overseas offices and customers; Managing company’s domestic agents on a daily basis
• Marketing of polymer (PVC and EVA) additives with applications in footwear, pipes, car body, etc.
• Thorough knowledge of the petrochemical value chain
2012 MBA, International Business Trade/Marketing Indian Institute of Foreign Trade 3.04/4.33
2009 B.Tech Electronics & Communication TKMCE (Govt.), University of Kerala 7.01/10.0
2004 XII (C.B.S.E) Science Cambridge School, Noida 85.4%
2002 X (C.B.S.E) NA Lord Mahavira School, Noida 73.8%
Certified in Commodities Market Module by National Commodities and Derivatives Exchange. Earned 87.75% pass percentage in the final exam
Languages known: Spanish, English, Hindi & Malayalam
Optimist, level headed individual and like interacting with people from diverse backgrounds & analyzing football matches
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services