Electrical and Instrumentation Quantity Surveyor, Construction Engineer, Supervisor.
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 11 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking a challenging carrier as an Quantity Surveyor, E& I Engineer, Costing Engineer Or Technical support Engineer or relevant position to utilize my education, experiences and team working skills.
Experience in the areas of erection, testing & commissioning related to oil & gas industries.
• Anchoring on-site Construction & Commissioning activities for Instrumentation & Electrical equipment’s, piping & Mechanical installations.
• Reviewing Engineering Drawings, Technical Specifications, Cost estimates for Construction Installation, & Commission of equipment.
• Reviewing & Analyzing change order proposals & submittals.
• Ensuring adherence to Quality Standards like ISO 9001/14001 & maintaining related documents.
• Familiar with QA/QC activities / follow up the documentation with QA/QC Dept.
• Resolving interpersonal issues & working towards a harmonious work environment.
• Diploma in Electrical Engineering from C M JHA University.
• Secondary School Certificate from Pune Board, Maharashtra, INDIA.
• Provisional National Trade Certificate: From Government of Gujarat’s as Instrument Mechanic Industrial Training Institute, Billimora, INDIA & secured 81% marks.
• Provisional National Apprenticeship Certificate: From Directorate of Employment & Training Government of Gujarat, Gandhinagar, INDIA & secured 77% marks.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services