Finance & Accounts
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 6 years
Relocation: Yes - Domestically
Seeking for a challenging opportunity in Finance & Accounts department where; I can contribute my skills and abilities acquired from academic as well as professional experienceexperience, to ensure achievement of company’s financial goals.
• Booking all expenses in respective head of accounts & making payments timely.
• Review & verify all documents for normal / contractor’s payments to ascertain terms and conditions.
• Resolving contractors’ & suppliers’ queries regarding trade matters & maintaining retention account.
• Posting all current dated cheques & post dated cheques, preparing IT payments.
• Preparing bank reconciliation statements also dealing with bank related issues.
• Prepare utility bill payments of head office as well as all branches.
• Maintaining all PROs’ accounts, funds issued to them and expense claimed.
• Prepare all rentals payments to landlords, bank guarantees & security deposits etc.
• Preparing branches expense report (performance) for analysis.
• Ensure Control accounts are in balance at all times.
• Continuously reconciling all major accounts to ensure payments are recorded / timely & accurately.
• Managing the appropriate fund level for making smooth payments as required.
• Assist in costing and budgeting also assist in preparing financial statement.
• Preparing cash flow & fund flow report also transfers of funds.
• Handling vacation, termination & end of services payments.
• Processing wages of 3000 employee of 40 companies through wages protection system.
• Ensure all end of services are settled timely.
Fixed Assets Management:
• Calculating depreciation over fixed assets & amortizations of license fee etc.
• Additions and disposal of fixed assets.
• Reconciliation of assets registers with general ledger.
• Manage over 2000 accounts and AED 15 million in receivables.
• Maintain accounts receivable aging to assure collection timely.
• Prepared monthly reports of detailing the status of the accounts receivable portfolio.
• Control & Monitor deductions to ensure the validity of the Accounts Receivable.
• Ensure all correspondence logged in debt management system.
• Supervised over 4 staffs reporting directly to me.
• Extensive interaction with sales & customers, established business relationships, great customer service.
Master in Business Administration – Finance (Year 2007 - 2011)
IQRA UNIVERSITY - Karachi, Pakistan
Bachelor in Commerce (Year 2004 - 2006)
KARACHI UNIVERSITY - Karachi, Pakistan
• Certificate Course in advance MS Office (Word, Excel & Power point).
• Excellent knowledge of ERP Modules (Accounts Receivable & Payable).
Skills which I acquired during last 6 years of my professional career:
• Strong interpersonal & communication skills
• Time management skills, Stress Management skills.
• Ability to follow-up in timely manner.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services