This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To join a challenging career opportunity where a fully use of capabilities/skills within a cooperative and efficient teamwork. Also, to reach higher levels of experience in a professional environment to deliver excellent support to my employer.
2008 ~ present: Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC), Damascus, Syria.
• Formulated wireline (OH & CH) programs ensuring interdisciplinary data gathering objectives were met.
• Witnessed logging jobs to ensure programs were met within the HSE framework.
• Selected pressure data points and performed XPT/MDT pressure data analysis i.e. quality, gradient and contact estimation.
• Provided accurate petrophysical interpretation contributed to a smoother decision process.
• Incorporated CCA and SCAL data in integrated formation evaluation studies.
• Met field team data request on time for proper static and dynamic modelling updates.
• Performed uncertainty analysis and discussed in integration with other disciplines for reservoir understanding and management purposes.
• Provided petrophysical input and recommendations for field development plans.
• Kept partners up to date through on time prepared preliminary well findings reports.
• Performed log quality control to guarantee the integrity of the data and databases.
• Performed HSE audits to contractor premises and operations contributed to raise their safety profile.
• Mentored junior staff has helped to contribute more deeply.
2010 ~ present: Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC), Damascus, Syria.
Technical Business Planner, Budget Focal Point
• Budgeted and forecasted the technical business plan yearly and tracking/assess performance by quarter and end of year.
2006 ~ 2008: Al Furat Petroleum Company (AFPC), DairEzzor, Syria.
Well Site Petroleum Engineer
• Witnessed operations in drilling and work-over rigs.
• Witnessed rig-less well service operations.
• Got awareness of the central processing facilities, gathering stations, gas and power plants including the HSE issues associated to operations.
B.Sc. Petroleum Engineering. Al-Baath University (Homs, Syria) October 2006.
• Phase II Formation Properties (Shell, Netherlands) - 2010.
• Applied Reservoir Engineering (Next, Syria) - 2010.
• Techlog Intermediate Course (Techsia, Syria) - 2009.
• Production Logging & Interpretation (Intex, Syria) - 2008.
• Production Technology for Other Disciplines (Intex, Syria) - 2008.
• EP00 (ResModTec, Syria) - 2007.
• HSE awareness (TriStar Middle East, Syria) - 2007.
• Oil Production and Processing (TriStar Middle East, Syria) - 2007.
• Gas Processing (TriStar Middle East, Syria) - 2007.
• Artificial Lift (TriStar Middle East, Syria) - 2007.
• Basic Instrumentation and Process Control (TriStar Middle East, Syria) - 2007.
• Electric Power Generation and Distribution (TriStar Middle East, Syria) - 2007.
• Stationary and Rotating Equipment (TriStar Middle East, Syria) - 2007.
• Mechanical (TriStar Middle East, Syria) - 2007.
• Steve Miller; Principle Petrophysicist at Kuwait Shell Exploration and Production.
Email Address: Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
• Uwe Freyer; New Oil Teamleader Marmul-RTQ Cluster at Petroleum Development Oman.
Email Address: email@example.com
• Julio Carrera Fonseca; Head Petrophysics East Asset at Brunei Shell Petroleum.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Firas Al-Tajar; Field Service Manager - Khobar KSA at Schlumberger.
Email Address: email@example.com
• Moustafa Eissa; Reservoir Engineer at - Bahrain at Schlumberger.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services