Application for Operation Supervisor/Logistics Supervisor
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
A resourceful mechanical engineering diploma professional with expertise in LPG plant operations, boiler manufacturing industry, more than 10 years specialised experience in handling operational and maintenance activities of LPG Plant
• Handling and Management of LPG bulk plant/terminal operations.
• Implement strategies to increase efficiency,maintain quality, and ensure continuous improvement.
• Manage day-to-day activities of operation to assure that safety and best performance are maximized.
• Manage the employment and training operations staff.
• Analyze and implement process flow improvements to include capabilities for growth.
• Manage operations personnel, work allocation, training and problem resolution.
• Prepare monthly forecast of LPG requirement and schedule the supply.
• Ensure implementing efficient monthly inventory process.
• Inward and outward LPG load management and distribution effectively and efficiently
• Measure and upgrade standards for all job functions and procedure.
• Coordinate plant operations within company policies and procedure.
• Responsible for manpower management and work schedule which includes work assignments/rotations, employee training, employee leave, employee breaks, overtime assignment, back up for absent employees and shift rotations.
• Responsible to meet goals.
• Pre-delivery inspection for new bulk customers and there after periodic visits.
• Co-ordinate start-ups, shut downs and changeovers.
• Responsible for ensuring, that all activities carried out in the plant storage and tanker loading areas, are undertaken in a safe and environmentally correct manner, and to strive for zero incidents and accidents. Manage operations in compliance with the company policies and procedures.
• Carry out daily storage and tanker operations in accordance with goals set down by operation manager, to achieve maximum efficiency and to ensure that client products enter and leave the plant storage.
• To prepare and present daily and other operational reports to the Head Office when required.
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from(Board of Technical Examination, Government of Karnataka) SN Mudbidri Polytechnic,Moodabidri,Mangalore(Approved from AICTE), in 2002.
• Pre-University Science(Combination:- Physics,Chemistry,Mathematics,Biology), Jain Pre University college, Moodbidri, in 1999.
• IELTS(British Council) band score 5.5 in each band(2010).
• CNC Machine Programming & Operation Course from GTTC Mysore.
• CNC Machine Programming & Operation Course from Softec Computers Mysore.
• Master Cam Course from GTTC Mysore.
• Laser cutting and welding Technology Course from GTTC Mysore.
• Excellent experience in AutoCAD. MS Office; proficient in word, excel , power point presentation, ERP(EPICOR) .
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services