CAREER PROFILE • Currently working with Godrej
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 13 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
• To achieve a challenging and rewarding position in the field of Project Management
Duration : 10yrs and 8 months ( April ’03 to till date )
Position : Manager ( Mfg -planning )
Organization : GODREJ & BOYCE MFG CO.
Job Profile : Planning, Scheduling and Expiditing of Service and Assembly departments in Manufacturing.( Heat Exchangers and Pressure Vessels ).
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (2000) Maharashtra Board
H.S.C.(1996) Maharashtra Board
S.S.S (1994) Maharashtra Board
Working knowledge in MS OFFICE,
Working knowledge in MS OFFICE, PRIMAVERA P6 and ERP BAAN.
Certified course in PRIMAVERA P6 from KLG SYSTEL.
• Awarded CERTIFICATE OF HONOUR for SAFETY in Godrej.
• ASME Certification from LRa Inc.
• Undergoing NSC(National Safety Council) certification training.
• Utilisation of ERP system BAAN.
• Planned, directed, and coordinated activities of projects between departments.
• Ensured that aims, goals and objectives were accomplished in accordance with outlined priorities, time limitations, and resource availability conditions.
• Analyzed results of operations for substantial gains and more efficient utilization of resources.
• Co ordinating between departments like Engineeing, Production & Site for successful completion of planned activities.
• Tracking of project progress and forecasting project hurdles.Developed work schedules.
• Coordinated the successful simultaneous development of several projects.
• Recruited & requested assignment of manpower wherever required.
• Reviewed project reports and schedule status at each stage.
• Resource planning.
• Job scheduling and Production controlling using PRIMAVERA.
• Manufacturing plan validation in PRIMAVERA
• Monitoring the execution of Project Progress on shop floor and highlighting critical issues as & when required.
• Active participation in K.O.M’s and Zero revision meetings.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services