This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 9 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To work in tandem with a team in a challenging and competitive environment where I could improve my knowledge, capabilities and put them to use for the development of the organization.
A result oriented professional with over 11 years of experience in Procurement, SCM Operations & Demand in Chemical and Power Industries.
Working Experience with Maar Group-Saudi Arabia, Naif S Alrajhi-Saudi Arabia, Kelvin Trust Corporation-Saudi Arabia in different vertical of Purchase Operations & SCM.
A proactive leader and planner with expertise in Planning execution, Inventory Mgt, distribution
Managing customer centric operations & ensuring client satisfaction by achieving delivery and service quality norms.
Abilities in developing relationships with key clients and decision-makers in the target organisations for cost control.
Proficient in handling & coordinating with International Suppliers the distinction of diversified nature across the career span.
Exposure in Interaction with across the globe with international suppliers – Chemicals and Power.
An effective communicator with good presentation skill, strong analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
Areas of Exposure
~ Procurement ~ Inventory Management ~ Demand Planning
~ SCM ~ Contract & Negotiation ~ RFQ
~Relationship Management ~ Management Report
Enrolled for CPSM (Certified Professional in Supply Chain management) –USA
IELTS-British Council Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Well versed with MS Office (Excel, Word, and Power point)
GSCM ( Global Supply Chain Management System)
ERP- SAP (Purchase module need to get training. In my current organization ERP-SAP not applicable.).
• Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) from Vinoba Bhave University in 1994.
• Advanced Diploma in Computer Management in1999 from 01st Computer, Delhi.
Still studying for certification
• Self Starter
• Decision Maker, negotiation techniques,, administrative skills.
• Team worker
• Easy going
• Mingling Easily
• Effective Interactive Communication – Oral and Written
• Superior interpersonal skills, including networking and negotiation/problem resolution
• Ability to plan and organize workflow
• Ability to assimilate policy and regulations
• Client focus
• Adaptable and flexible
• Proven resilience and ability to work under pressure
• Knowledge of standard office procedures and practices
• Poem “ Goal Of Life” published in the Book called “Memories Revisited” by INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF POETS- USA in USA
• . Received certificate of merit and trophy for passing the “All India School Talent Search Contest” from “Indian Council For international Amity “– Jaipur – India, an affiliate of FIOCES-UNESCO
• Radio Presenter on Web Radio-www.radioasialive.com
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services