This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 0 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Ambitious and enthusiastic graduate chemical engineer with analytical, leadership and strong interpersonal skills is looking forward to obtain a challenging position where I could apply my knowledge and skills in the field of chemical engineering.
Projects done during my Degree
Gas Phase Polyethylene Plant Viability Study
- Design and done viability study on a low emissions polyethylene plant which uses gas phase technology (fluidised bed reactor) to produce LLDPE (Team Project).
- Worked closely as a team with other students, to ensure work is being completed on time.
Dunbar Oil and Gas Processing Plant
- Designed oil and gas process for my final year design project.
- Developed in-depth knowledge of the services offered by the company.
- Worked on Hysys software to design oil and gas process.
- For technical part of my project, I designed three phase and two phase separators.
Energy from Waste Biomass
- My final year individual research project topic was producing Energy from Waste Biomass.
- Developed in-depth knowledge of fluidised bed reactor.
- Also learnt basic knowledge of processes like gasification, pyrolysis etc.
Diesel Particulate Filtrate (DPF)
- The aim of this project was to develop a viable business plan involving Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF's).
- To provide a DPF regeneration service transforming blocked DPFs into fully functioning devices.
- This project has allowed us to put into practice what we have learned in the Business, Safety and Sustainability module and use it in a practical manner.
- This project has also allowed us to develop our group skills including: discussions in groups, teamwork and compromising with other team members.
Bachelor Degree (Honours) in Chemical Engineering
Heriot – Watt University, Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
-Bachelor degree helped me understand the fundamentals of chemical engineering; supplies grounding in science; mathematics; engineering; along with practical abilities advantageous to industry
-Key modules: Material and Energy Balances, Fluid Mechanics, Heat and Mass Transfer, Process Control, Multiphase Thermodynamics, Separation Processes, Oil and Gas Processing, Energy Generation and Utilisation, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Particle Technology, Health and Safety, Economics and Sustainability.
-The programme is accredited by the Institution of Chemical Engineers (IChemE).
H.S.C (Class – 12th/ ‘A’ Level), Maharashtra Board, India
-Key modules: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology
- During my degree studies, I also learnt software like MathCad, Aspen Plus, and Hysys.
- Have demonstrated good planning skills throughout my academic career by finishing course work on time.
- Competent knowledge of MS Office. Possess good numeracy, analytical and presentation skills.
- At ‘A’ Level studies, was student member of National Cadet Corps (NCC), wherein built ability to work in the team to plan and co-ordinate.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services