Mechamical Engineer - for maintenance of Subsea Equipment which is of use in oil & gas Industry
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To pursue a career in a company where my inter-personal skills can be utilized to achieve the objective of the organization & which provides me an opportunity for career advancement and professional growth.
Reliance Industries Limited, Kakinada- Currently working since September 2013
Graduate Trainee Engineer in Subsea Integrity department
• Established Acceptance Criteria (Minimum Volume required) for successful operation SCSSV of Gas producing wells by using high pressure Hydraulic fluid for Subsea Panel.
• Established a method for Flange Protection for 24 inch Gas Transportation pipelines.
• Involved in the Design of Tool Deployment Frame used for the transfer of medium size subsea equipment.
• Completed extensive training regarding safety standards; successfully maintained zero incident record.
• Involved in project for driving a low pressure liquid loaded gas from deep water flow lines to onshore by using high pressure produced gas.
• Gained a lot of Knowledge in Air diving & Saturation diving practices in conjunction with IMCA guidelines.
• Gained knowledge of 3.4U under water inspection techniques offered by TWI.
(4 yrs.) SRKR Engineering college, Bhimavaram Andhra University
(out of 10)
(2 yrs.) Sri Gowtami Junior college, Narsapur Board of intermediate education
ZPH School, Tundurru Board of secondary education
Industrial Training in the department of Mechanical maintenance in VIZAG STEEL PLANT, Andhra pradesh, India.
MS Office- Certified
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services