power plant operation engg gas based with 5 years with ccpp capacity 594.067 MW (106.617+112.45+375).
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 5 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
To secure a challenging position where I can effectively contribute my skills as Power Professional, possessing competent Technical Skills.
I’m working with Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited since 16-july-2009 in Junior Engineer cadre of their Gas based COMBINED CYCLE POWER PROJECT (CCPP) at Dhuvaran having 3 units with combined capacity of 594.067 MW (106.617+112.45+375).
1. Gas turbines of 70 MWs of frame 6FA in unit no.1 and 6FAe+ category in unit no.2.
2. Make: General Electric.
3. Control system: Mark V in unit no.1 and VI Control system in unit no.2.
4. Steam turbines of 40 MWs triple injection type.
5. Make: - BHEL.
6. Control system: MAX DNA DCS control system.
7. Heat recovery steam generator is of triple drum horizontally unfired type.
8. 375MW CCPP DETAILS
a. SINGLE SHAFT POWER TRAIN MODEL - SCC5-4000F-1S (1GT+1Gen+1ST) (SIEMENS)
b. VERTICAL HRSG, TRIPLE PRESSURE AND REHEAT TYPE (L&T).
c. RECTANGULAR SURFACE CONDENSER (L&T HED).
d. 220KV SWITCHYARD (ALSTOM).
e. 477MVA GENERATOR TRANSFORMER (HYUNDAI).
f. Control system: SPPA-T3000.
For Past 5 years I’m looking after the operations which includes.
1. Start-up and synchronizing the unit successfully with grid,
2. Shutting-down i.e. isolating it off the grid safely and emergency tackling.
3. Charging and isolation of Switch yard having 132 kV & 220 kV high tension lines.
4. Charging and isolation of Electrical auxiliary control panel which includes Station auxiliary transformers and Station service transformers.
Besides an operation desk-engineer I’m Active member of teams for PAT, Tripping Analysis, and Coordination & Planning during shutdown etc.
Degree Board/University Score Year of Passing
EXECUTIVE MBA (EMBA) Power Management (2012-2015) University of petroleum & energy studies (UPES) Dehradhun 1st 2.92/4 Jan-15
6th (Dissertation) 3.33/4
B.E. (ELECTRICAL) SSEC,BHAVNAGAR Bhavnagar University, Gujarat Aggregate 63.17% 2007
HSC P.V.MODI HIGH SCHOOL Rajkot G.S.E.B, Gujarat 60.15% 2003
SSC A.S.Chowdry high school Rajkot G.S.E.B, Gujarat 75.86% 2001
Training imparted by GSECL:
Content of Training Place of Conduct Date
Power plant Familiarization NPTI, FARIDABAD. 2.11.2009-to-28.11.2009
SPPA-T3000 SIMULATOR ERLANGEN, GERMANY. 1103.2013-to-5.03.2013
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services