site engineer cum safety officer
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Play an important & responsible role in an organization that enhances my skills & capabilities,challenges me to perform exceptionally, preferably in a progressive and competitive work
culture in a technology driven company.
· Worked as a SITE ENGINEER employed at M/S METAL FAB a unit of MAHARASHTRA BOILER & TUBING CORPORATION ,Pune, Maharashtra progressed, a completed site at Honda Motors & Scooters India Pvt Ltd, Manesar Gurgaon from June 2011 to July 2012.
· Erection & installation of 4 WHRB (WASTE HEAT RECOVERY BOILERS).
· Leading a team of 25 workers including fitters and welders.
· Managing the work site with proper amount of consumables and keeping the accounts.
· Fabrication of various types of Y-Ducts and Miter bends made of SS.
· Instructing the workers according the design layout and drawings carefully
Year of Passing
DIP. IN MECHANICAL ENGG
M.H.Saboo Siddik Polytechnic
DIP. IN FIRE & SAFETY ENGG
B.E. IN MECHANICAL ENGG
G.M.Vedak Institute Of Technology.
Completing till date
Qualified in FIRST AID Training from St. John Association, Thane.
Successfully completed the training of 30 HRS lecture in OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY & HEALTH ADMINISTRATION (OSHA) which is certified from United States of America (USA).
Completion of training of 15 days in FIRE & SAFETY ENGG in Kerala.
ü Sprinkler Systems.
ü Fire Alarm & Fire Prevention Systems.
ü Practically Operated Fire Extinguishers e.g. Water, CO2, DCP, Foam etc.
ü Practical Application of various types of Hoses, Breaches, Nozzles & Branches.
ü Assembling & Desembling of Scaffolds.
ü Snap Talks.
Excellent knowledge of Computers in:
· MICROSOFT OFFICE( Excel, Power Point, Word)
· SOLID EDGE
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services