CV-Rakesh Veppana, PMP
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
“To grow up with organization, where my abilities and talent could be utilized best by contributing to the growth of the organization”
• A Versatile Mechanical Engineer built up with project managerial skills in Oil & Gas Industry.
• With eight plus (8+) years of experience in Estimation & Proposals, exposed to all the domains from Contracts, Project Planning, Procurement, Subcontracts and Execution, was able to learn and understand the insights of Oil & Gas – EPC / EPIC / LSTK / Item Rate for both Offshore and Onshore projects.
• Having a successful tender strike rate of above 90% in all the Oil & Gas projects tendered.
• Liaise and coordinate with stakeholders at all levels and relevant departments.
• Readily adaptable and proven ability to work under pressure and deliver against deadlines.
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills with strong analytical, team building, problem solving and organizational abilities.
• Committed to ongoing professional development.
1. Pursuing Executive MBA - Oil & Gas (Distance Education) from University of Petroleum and Energy Services (UPES).
2. 66.14% in Bachelors of Technology –Mechanical Engineering from JNTU, Hyderabad, 2007.
3. 91.90% in Intermediate (10+2) –Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry from Board of Intermediate Education, A.P, 2003.
4. 82.00% in SSC (Class X) from Board of Secondary Education, A.P, 2001.
A certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from Project Management Institute(PMI).
• PMP Number – 159975
• PMP Original Grand Date – 22 April 2013
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services