This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 16 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I have over 15 years of experience as “Mechanical Engineer’’ in the relevant field of fabrication, erection, testing, quality control, pre-commissioning and commissioning of various projects in Oil and Gas, Process Plants, Petroleum and Refineries.
COMPANY : Maire Tecnimont (Jan-2011 to May-2015)
POSITION : Piping Supervisor
PROJECT : PO/LDPE Project – Borouge-3 – ABU DHABI
DURATION : Aug-2013 to May-2015
CLIENT : Borouge (Abu Dhabi Polymers Company) Ruwais – Abudhabi
PROJECT : Integrated Gas Development (IGD)-(Sulphur Recovery Unit) – ABU DHABI
DURATION : Jan-2011 to Aug-2013
CLIENT : Gasco (Abu Dhabi Gas Industries) Habshan-5 – Abudhabi
COMPANY : PRATIBHA INDUSTRIES LTD – MUMBAI(Sep-2007 to Dec-2010)
POSITION : Sr. Project Engineer
PROJECT : The Capital - C70 Bandra Kurla Complex - Mumbai.
CLIENT : Raghuleela Leasing & Real Estate Pvt.Ltd.(Vijay Associates Developers)
PROJECT : The Imperial Tower – Podium & Crown Work.
CLIENT : S.D. Corporation (Shapoorji Pallonji)
COMPANY : ONLAND OFFSHORE ENGG. SER. (I) PVT LTD. – MUMBAI (July-1998 to Aug-2007)
POSITION : Project Engineer
• PG Diploma in Piping Engineering – Suvidya Institute of Technology – Mumbai (May-2009)
• Interpretation Of Radiograph (RT-INT) (ASNT Level-II) – Mumbai (Oct-2007)
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – Mumbai (June-1998)
• S.S.C – Mumbai (March-1994)
• Intermediate Grade Drawing Examination – Mumbai (1991)
• Elementary Grade Drawing Examination – (1989)
• Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook Express, Internet, E-mail
• Auto-Cad 2D & 3D (Release 12 and 14)
• Certification completed of Incident Injury Free (IIF) Supervisors Leadership Skills Session conducted by JGC-Tecnimont Joint Venture with JMJ Associates in March-2011.
• Completed 6 months Industrial apprenticeship training at “Mazagon Dock Limited” (Fabrication/Repair/Maintenance/welding of ship building work) in the Academic Year of Nov/Dec-1997.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services