Experience Occupational Health Doctor
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 10 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Manage Occupational Health Hazard (identify, asses, and control)
Manage medical check up
Manage fit for work program
Manage medical cases
PT BILLITON INDONESIA
November 2015 – April 2016
Health & Hygiene Analyst & Improvement Specialist
The responsibilities were as follows:
- Identified and assessed all potential occupational health hazard.
- Conducted the job analysis process for pre-employment and or pre-placement (to other job position) medical assessment.
- Organized and monitored promptly medical treatment/ service for work related injury or illness and documented and monitored the case management and rehabilitation program.
- Assessed and monitored promptly the budget of medical equipment and medicines required to support the project activities.
- Managed site clinics to provide excellent medical service to employee
- Successfully carried out qualitative and quantitative Occupational health hazard identification and assessment.
- Submitted health report to government authorities in regular manner.
- Successfully managed the medical assessment program for whole employee.
- Successfully compiled/gathered all MSDS information into a sole source of information.
- No major finding during internal audit 2015.
November 2012 – October 2015
Occupational Health Doctor
The responsibility was to:
- Managed International SOS’ client’s Occupational Health program.
- No complaints received from clients during the 3 years assignment.
- Extended contract between client and International SOS.
PT KALBE FARMA
2010 – October 2012
Head of Organizing Committee for Occupational Health and Safety
The responsibility was to:
- Managed all occupational health and safety program
- Successfully initiated, arranged, and carried out Safety and Defensive Driving in two consecutive years and now it becomes the annual program in Kalbe Farma.
- Successfully delivered Food Safety to all catering provider.
- Successfully conducted fire drill and fire fighting training in two consecutive years.
Master of Occupational Medicine
Medical Faculty University of Indonesia: 2007 – 2009
Medical Faculty Catholic University of Atma Jaya: 1993 – 2001
Advance Cardiac Life Support, 2012
Drug and alcohol collection officer, 2014
Drug and alcohol Medical Review Officer, 2014
Over 10 year experiences working as occupational health doctor in diverse industries, such as manufacturing, pharmacy, medical services, and mining, and more than 3 years as medical support doctor in Medical Department in a pharmaceutical company. Familiar in managing occupational health hazards, coordinating and managing multiple clinics at different sites in order to provide excellent medical services to employee. Adaptive, energetic and motivated with strong background in all medical aspects.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services