Auditor/Accountant with 1 year Big 4 experience
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 1 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Reliable and dynamic accountant seeking for employment opportunities that would utilize technical and problem solving abilities, develop interpersonal and analytical skills, and most importantly, make significant contributions to the company.
Ernst & Young
- November 2015 – December 2016
RELEVANT SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Accounting, Compliance and Reporting – Supported the ACR team from EY offices in Australia (Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane) in providing statutory reporting services to clients.
• Preparation of complete set of statutory financial statements: statement of profit or loss and other comprehensive income, financial position, changes in equity, cash flows, including notes to the financial statements.
• Preparation of financial reports of hedge fund clients.
• Maintenance of client’s books and records using Quickbooks.
Taxation – Provided tax compliance review and income tax computation services to clients.
• Review of the client’s policies and procedures in compliance with the applicable rules and regulations of the taxation authority.
• Computation of quarterly and annual income tax required.
• Review of documents for input tax refund.
Audit support – Provided audit support services to audit clients.
• Evaluation of the design and operating effectiveness of the internal controls, and providing suggestions for improvement.
UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS
- Bachelor of Science Major in Accountancy
- June 2015
Certified Public Accountant
- October 2015 CPA Licensure Examinations passer with a general average of 84.43.
- Administered by the Professional Regulation Commission
Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants
TRAININGS AND SEMINARS ATTENDED
- Compilation Engagement Training (Ernst & Young, 2016)
- Annual Tax Updates (Ernst & Young, 2016)
- Philippine Basic Taxes (Ernst & Young, 2016)
- Philippine Special Incentives Law (Ernst & Young, 2016)
- International Standard on Related Services (ISRS) 4410, (Ernst & Young, 2016)
OTHER RELEVANT SKILLS
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with OneSource Accounts Production (OAP) Software and Quickbooks
- Fluent in English (speaking, reading, and writing)
- Can process urgent tasks with accuracy
- Tech savvy and can troubleshoot basic computer problems
- Knowledge with photo and video editing software
- Committed to professional and personal excellence
- Excellent analytical thinking
- Dynamic and flexible
Date of birth: July 15, 1994
Civil status: Single
Available upon request
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services