Chemical Engineer having 2 years of Experience in Operations
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 2 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
Seeking challenging opportunity with an organization where I can utilize my technical skills. I want to contribute to the organization with hard work, sincerity, patience and dedication.
1) Previous Organization : Jayant Agro Organics Ltd.
Duration : 14/09/2015 To 10/04/2017
Designation : Shift Incharge
Previous Location : Vadodara
• Worked in Plant of Sodium Sulfate water Evaporation, Glycerin Evaporation and Distillation, Fatty Acid Distillation (All Operations are under Vacuum).
• Control process parameters using PLC, SCADA & DCS.
• General and Preventive maintenance of plant and machinery, Manpower Handling and House Keeping.
2) Current Organization : Gharda Chemicals Ltd.
Duration : 24/04/2017 To Present
Designation : Executive
Current Location : Panoli (Dist. Ankleshwar)
• Presently working as a Panel Executive & Controlling Process Parameters using PLC & SCADA.
• To ensure the smooth running of the production process. To ensure that all products are produced to the specified specifications.
Bachelor in CHEMICAL ENGINEERING - 8.07/10 (CGPA)
HSC - 84%
SSC - 88%
• Achieved ‘C’ certificate in NCC(National Cadet Corps).
• Attended one National Integration Camp at Amritsar(Punjab) & one pre-VSC(Vayu Sainik Camp)-1 during NCC at Vadodara.
• Participated in the “Seminar on Piping and Pipeline engineering” organized by the Indian Institute Of Chemical Engineers at Pandit Deendayal Petroleum University, Gandhinagar.
• Worked on a Final Year Project on the ‘Manufacturing Process of Methyl Ethyl Ketone (MEK)’, which is mainly used as a solvent.
• Worked on a Final Year Seminar on ‘Coal Gasification’, which is used in production of synthetic natural gas.
• Underwent my industrial training at Nirma Industries Ltd. where I was allotted the Linear Alkyl Benzene plant on which I prepared a report made by studying the flow diagrams and line tracing, keeping in mind the various safety aspects.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services