Resume Jaime López Enciso, PMP, PMI-RMP, PMI-SP(eligible) - Project Controls Specialist
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 20 years
Relocation: Yes - Internationally
I have great desire to participate and learn from world-class projects. I just wish the opportunity to demonstrate my capabilities and my worth as loyal, honest and assertive person, and with high esteem by those wiser and who have more experience.
I am specialist in the areas of Project Planning and Controls, Cost and Quality Management, Documentation, Overall Management and Technical Office activities. I have 20 years of general experience and over 8 years of specific experience in coordination functions, with strong knowledge making and participating in Charters, Scope Statements, OBS, WBS, CBS, activities of Budgeting, Schedule Network Analysis, Base Lines and Performance Measurement Baselines Development. It also includes Procurement, Systems Information and Communication Plans, HHRR Plans (RAM-RACI and Staffing), Lessons Learned sessions, and Monitoring & Control activities (Management and Final Reports, Earned Value Management, design and use of Data Bases, Control Tools, Sheets and S-Curves).
My expertise additionally encompasses Risk Management, Tools and Techniques, Plans, Identification Sessions and Register design, Qualitative (use of PxI Matrices) / Quantitative (Expected Monetary Value and use of Pertmaster and Crystal Ball) / Reserves Analysis and Response Plans Determination.
Specific Management activities includes Maturity Model (CII based), Financial Evaluation, HAZOP Coordination. Precommissioning & Commissioning, which have gave me formation in Governance, Soft/Technical Skills to resolve project issues, Team Building and Stakeholder Management with groups of different countries.
Among undertakes in projects with a managerial profile, I highlight those of the ECOPETROL Project Cupiagua Field Gas Plant (up today the biggest in Colombia) in the role of Planning Coordinator, job that included Risk Management and Pre & Commissioning (schedules and certification matrices), and ASINCRO in the role of Planning Manager, job that included Subcontractors Coordination. Additionally I have worked with companies such as WORLEYPARSONS, TC and TIPIEL (TECHNIP), for projects of COALCORP CANADA (Mining & Railroad Projects), COLINVERSIONES (Las Flores Thermoelectric, now Celsia), BHP BILLITON (Cerro Matoso Nickel Mine) and BP (Cusiana-Cupiagua Fields), among others.
Regarding Project Management Software, I have experience using PRIMAVERA P6 and MICROSOFT PROJECT and knowledge in TILOS. Besides, I possess basic knowledge in SAP (CO-SD-MM-PM-PS modules).
I am a Colombian graduated of Systems Engineer with postgrade in Project Management, PMI-PMP and PMI-RMP Certifications in good standing and Certified by Bureau Veritas as Internal Auditor in HSEQ Management Systems (ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS18001:2007 International Standards). Actually, I am eligible to take the PMI-SP® International Certification Examination.
About Systems, I have knowledge and practice in Project Controls (Primavera P6 8.2 & Methodology Management, MSProject 2010 & Project Web App, Tilos 9.0, Basic SAP), Risks (Pertmaster Project Risk, Crystal Ball), MS Office Professional (Advanced Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Visio), Data Bases (Visual Foxpro, Access, Clipper).
Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP) Global Credential # 2042899 (Project Management Institute, june-2017)
Project Management Professional (PMP) Global Credential # 1255945 (Project Management Institute, May-2009)
Postgraduated of "Especialización en Sistemas Gerenciales de Ingeniería" (Project Management). Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá – Colombia (1996).
Bachelor Degree as Systems Engineering. Universidad Piloto de Colombia, Bogotá – Colombia (1993).
Internal Auditor in HSEQ Management Systems (ISO9001:2008, ISO14001:2004 and OHSAS18001:2007). 2013
MAJOR TRAININGS (dates finished)
• Mar 30 2016 / Mar 29 2017. PMI Scheduling Conference. PMI on line Conference.
• May 13 2016. Projects Formulation & Evaluation. P. Lledó - PWC.
• Feb 18 2016. SAP, Basics (CO-SD-MM-PM). CICCE.
• Sep 15 2015. PMI Information Systems & Tech. / Organizational Agility Conference. PMI on line.
• Ago 21 2015. PMI Scheduling Conference: Build Your Defense Against Chaos. PMI on line.
• Nov 8 2014. Secrets to Dominate the Project Risk Management. Buchtik Global - PWC.
• Sep 27 2014. III Project Management International Congress. PMI Colombia Chapter.
• Jul 22 2014. Social Responsibility in Project Management. PMI Colombia Chapter / ECI.
• May 13 2014. Plan Risk Management, Analysis and Responses, and HHRR Management. PMI Col.
• Jan 31 2014. Primavera P6 Professional R8.2 – Advanced. COLOMBEIA – ENIAC Group.
• Nov 3 2013. HSEQ Management Systems Internal Auditor Certification. BVeritas Business School.
• May 15 2013. Use of Earned Value Analysis in Projects. PMI Colombia Chapter. Conference.
• Sep 10 2011. The Project Management Office. PPMC Consultores Internacionales.
• Mar 17 2011. Project Risk Management. Escuela Colombiana de Ingeniería Julio Garavito (ECI).
• Aug 1st 2008. Preparation for the PMI-PMP International Certification. ECI.
• Dec 16 2006. PMI PMBOK 2004 Projects Management Diploma. Quality Mngmt Executive Training.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Ecological & Environmental
Oil Field Services