Procurement Manager- Offering 7.6 years of experience in Supply Chain Management covering Procurement, Strategic Planning of Purchase Process, Sourcin
This is a candidate registered on Gulfoilandgas.com. To contact this candidate you need to purchase a subscription.
Experience: 8 years
Assignments in Procurement, Supply chain, Sourcing, Purchasing and Vendor Management, Contract Management and Commercial Operation with 7.6 years of experience in reputed EPC / Oil & Gas/Petrochemicals / Research and Development
I have worked with various organizations like “AYG CS LLC”, Dubai (most recent) as Operations Manager- Procurement , “SAMSUNG R&D Institute Pvt Ltd” as Deputy Manager-Purchase, “SABIC R&D Institute Pvt Ltd” as Assistant Manager-Purchase and “Hewlett Packard (HP) as Senior Process Associate. Thus, constituting various industry experiences extensively in the field of End to end supply chain management, Material Procurement, Asset Purchasing and Management, Expediting Purchase orders through SAP (Material management).
Dedicated and committed towards the targets and ensuring that the Right Goods are procured from Right Source, at Right Time for Right Price by following the Company procedures/policies and Clients guidelines.
• Procurement / Purchase / Supply Chain Management.
• Vendor evaluation, selection and Development, Vendor Localization.
• Materials Management – Purchasing Direct and Indirect products, procuring raw materials for production / engineering team.
• E-Procurement, Generation of RFQ / RFP / RFX to obtain quotes online through tools.
• Cost Reduction Initiatives.
• Negotiations / Tendering / Bidding process.
• Cost Control and manage department budgets.
• Represent in negotiating various contracts and formulating procedures with various suppliers and stakeholders, handle AMCs, SLAs etc.
• Cross-functional Coordination.
• Quality Assurance / Control.
• MIS / Report Generation through SAP and other tools.
• Organizational Growth Initiatives – Strategic Purchase process and developing new policies and implementing new methods to reduce redundancy.
• Inventory Control - Liaison / Coordination – Asset Team Management, Cargo Movement etc
• Postgraduate – MBA in Human Resources from IASE (2010-2012]-Institute of Advanced Science in Education, Rajasthan University.
• Undergraduate – Bachelors in Science- B.Sc. in Computer Science [2006-2009] from SBRR Mahajana First Grade College, University of Mysore: 74.30%
As mentioned in the CV in detail
Dedicated towards the commitment to meet the targets and ensure that Right Goods are procured from Right Source, at Right Time for Right Price by following the Company procedures/policies and Clients guidelines.
Adept at ensuring optimum inventory levels to achieve maximum cost savings without hampering the operations.
I proactively plan and coordinate with all the stake holders viz Engineering, Vendors, Site Team to ensure the goods are always delivered on time and within project deadlines.
With the ability of enthusiasm to put some extra effort in every activity, I was able to negotiate on the repeat orders and also on major high budget EPC requirements. Thus achieved maximum amount of cost savings over multiple project requirements.
Enclosed is a copy of undersign CV. I feel positive and consider myself eligible with my proficiency in
Due-course I have been learning about UAE market and have constituted UAE supplier database, list of freight forwarders across globe.
I do carry excellent communication skills, high self- confidence, self-motivated and driven to achieve and exceed any targets set. Also open to any industry or Operational, Project, Administrative profiles as well.
Would welcome an opportunity to discuss.
Oil Treating & Refining
Oil & Gas Companies
Transport of Hydrocarbons
Ecological & Environmental
Oil and Gas Pipeline
Oil Field Services