Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

Hengam Oil Field Production Rising by 5 Thousand B/D

Source: Shana 7/11/2011, Location: Asia

By completion of drilling operations and installation of wellhead equipments of the third well at Hengam oilfield, oil production from the field will rise by five thousand barrels per day, managing director of the National Iranian Offshore Oil Company (NIOOC) Mahmood Zirakchianzade said.

Talking to Shana, Zirakchianzade said currently Hengam oil field is yielding 23 thousand barrels of oil per day that is being transferred, by way of a 70 kilometers pipeline, to Bandar Abbas oil refinery for refining and production of gasoline.

Managing director of National Iranian Offshore Oil Company said: Before transferring oil to Bandar Abbas oil refinery through the pipeline, the refinery spent 4 to 5 dollars per barrel to take oil from Kharg Island, but by taking oil through the pipeline not only the refinery has saved the mentioned money but its gasoline production has increased due to high quality of oil produced in Hengam oilfield.

NIOOC managing director continued that fortunately 85 meters second jacket of Hengam oilfield, as the highest jacket of Iran in the Persian Gulf, has been installed and third jacket of the field is now on the barge and would soon be installed in its location at the field.

Referring to starting installation of a drilling rig on the second jacket of the Hengam field, Zirakchianzade said: by drilling the fourth well of the field, its production capacity will rise to 30 thousand barrels per day.

‘Concurrent with drilling the fourth well at Hengam oil field, a local company is involved in building a gas processing plant with 80 cubic feet of gas processing capacity that is slated to be commissioned in 2013,’ the official noted.

The 24 kilometers length and 12 kilometers wide dome like Hengam oilfield is located in Hormoz Straight in Persian Gulf, of which 80 percent is located in Iran’s territorial waters and the remaining 20 percent is extended to Sultanate of Oman’s waters.

Production News in Iran >>

Canada >>  3/3/2021 - - Annual sales volumes averaged 68,340 Boe/d (39% liquids) in 2020. Fourth quarter 2020 sales volumes averaged 73,460 Boe/d (42% liquids), ahead of gu...
Colombia >>  3/3/2021 - Parex Resources Inc. is a company headquartered in Calgary, Alberta that focuses on sustainable, profitable, conventional oil and gas production. The ...

Brazil >>  3/2/2021 - Alvopetro Energy Ltd. announces record daily average February sales volumes, updated results from our 183-1 deep basin Gomo natural gas well, and the ...
Colombia >>  3/2/2021 - Canacol Energy Ltd. is pleased to provide the following information concerning its February 2021 natural gas sales and drilling program. ...

United Kingdom >>  3/2/2021 - EnQuest has begun cessation of production activities on the Northern Producer floating production facility (FPF) at the Don fields in the North Sea.
Algeria >>  2/26/2021 - Neptune Energy announced operational and financial guidance for 2021, ahead of its full year 2020 results on 11 March. ...

Related Categories: Camp Building  Cleaning Equipment, Services  Communication  Corrosion Products/Services  Development  Exploration  Food Supplies  General  Labor Services  Land & Leasing  Mine Clearance  Oil & Gas Companies  Production  Service Companies  Skilled Labors  Transportation, 4X4 Trucks  Unskilled Labors  Utility Systems  Waste Disposal  Water Supply Services  Welding Products/Services 

Related Articles: Camp Building  Cleaning Equipment, Services  Communication  Corrosion Products/Services  Development  Exploration  General  Labor Services  Land & Leasing  Mine Clearance  Oil & Gas Companies  Production  Service Companies  Skilled Labors  Transportation, 4X4 Trucks  Utility Systems  Water Supply Services  Welding Products/Services 


Iran Oil & Gas 1 >>  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 |

Oil & Gas Projects in Iran >>

More News

Related Links

AZ BD BN CN GE HK ID IN IR JP KH KR KZ MM MN MY PG PH PK RU SG TH TJ TM TW UA UZ VN
Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2020 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.