American Industrial Systems Inc. AIS, is an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of 4.3, 7, 10 and 15 HMI human machine interface systems, featuring graphicsbased visualization for control and monitoring applications in electrical power grids, electrical generation plants, and oil & gas plants. AIS HMI systems offer an allinone hardware and software platform for SCADA supervisory control and data acquisition, DCS distributed control system, PLC programmable logic controller applications, keeping development time to a minimum and providing users with a powerful, open, flexible, easy to maintain platform.
Plant managers and process control engineers are looking for the best comprehensive and consistent programming model for building HMI applications that have visually stunning user experiences and seamless and secure communication. AIS 4.3, 7, 10 and 15 human machine interface HMI and operator interface terminals OIT offer highly flexible network solutions to connect your automation products to each other, including PLCs, I/O devices and computers. The touch panels offer a wide variety of communication interfaces and protocols; connecting your plants and machine control systems in energy management industries.
AIS΄ commercial off the shelf COTS predesigned rugged operator terminals provide a cost effective control interface which is easily integrated to new and existing installations, reducing the time to market and competitiveness in a industry where service, availability, reliability, and technology are paramount.
Reduce HMI Hardware and Software Costs
* 4.3" operator interface terminal MSRP $406
* 7" operator interface terminal MSRP $808
* 10" operator interface terminal MSRP $1,406
* 15" operator interface terminal MSRP $1,979
Features and Benefits
* 4.3, 7, 10 or 15 graphic display with 64K colors and analog resistive touch screen
* Integrated RS232, DB9 male, RS232/ RS422/ RS485, DB25 female, Ethernet 10/100 Mbps, RJ45, USB host
* Extensive range of industrial network protocols: MPI/ProfibusDP, ProfiNet, DeviceNet, EtherNet/IP, CANopen, EtherCAT, & BACnet
* Standard enclosures: IP 65 Front, IP20 housing and terminals
* Certifications and Compliant: CUL certification, CE marked, FCC and RoHS compliant