HRT Concludes Drill-Stem Test in Well 1-HRT-5-AM

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 4/10/2012, Location: South America

HRT Participaçoes em Petroleo S.A announces that its subsidiary HRT O&G Exploraçao e Produçao de Petroleo Ltda. ("HRT O&G") has concluded the drill-stem test run in the well 1-HRT-5-AM, in the block SOL-T-192 at the Solimoes Basin, which is jointly exploring with TNK-Brasil.

The test was successfully concluded on April 8 and exhibited exceptional flow characteristics through a vertical well, reaching a production of 13.1 million cubic feet (370 thousand cubic meters) of gas per day with choke of 40/64".

"This result met our expectations. The well drilled on a previously untested structure opens up a new gas production trend in the Solimoes Basin. We believe that this structure has a potential flow rate of 70.7 million cubic feet (2 million cubic meters) of natural gas per day when it reaches its development phase." mentioned Milton Franke, Chief Executive Officer of HRT O&G.

The well 1-HRT-5-AM is located in the block SOL-T-192 and is situated 20 km southern of the Jurua Province. HRT O&G holds 55% working interest in this block and TNK-Brasil the remaining 45% interest.


Australia >>  5/23/2022 - • Flow testing package has been mobilised and is being rigged up at the SE-1 well site with perforation and subsequent flow testing expected to start ...
Australia >>  5/18/2022 - • Hydraulic stimulation of Carpentaria-2H is expected to commence in late June 2022
• Hydraulic stimulation is expected to take 15 to 20 days fo...


Australia >>  5/11/2022 - The Operator of the Cue’s Amadeus Basin assets, Central Petroleum has recently provided updated information to the joint venture on the Palm Valley an...
Philippines >>  5/5/2022 - • Production alliance agreed with Asian Based Specialists
• Covers Extended Well Tests and Early Production Systems

Sacgasco Limited...


China >>  5/4/2022 - Empyrean Energy plc ("Empyrean"), the oil and gas development company with interests in China, Indonesia and the United States, provides the following...
Egypt >>  5/4/2022 - SDX Energy Plc (SDX), the MENA-focused energy company, is pleased to announce the completion of the tie-in of the SD-5X Warda well (SDX Working Intere...

Related Categories: Artificial Lift  Cementing, Stimulation  Directional Drilling  Drilling  Drilling Engineering & Equipment Systems  Enhanced Oil Recovery  General  Logging, Perforating, Testing  Offshore Drilling  Reservoir/Completion Consultants  Workover & Well Services  Workover Rigs/Services 

Related Articles: Artificial Lift  Cementing, Stimulation  Directional Drilling  Drilling  Drilling Engineering & Equipment Systems  Enhanced Oil Recovery  General  Logging, Perforating, Testing  Offshore Drilling  Reservoir/Completion Consultants  Workover & Well Services  Workover Rigs/Services 


Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © 2021 Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.