Badger Meter, a leading innovator and manufacturer of advanced metering and flow measurement solutions, announced it will showcase a number of its world-class metering technologies at the American Water Works Association (AWWA) 2012 Annual Conference and Exhibition (ACE12). Focused on helping water utilities operate at optimum efficiency levels now and into the future, Badger Meter is committed to excellence and support at every step, from development of pioneering flow measurement products to installation, testing, and field support.
Badger Meter is a Gold level sponsor of ACE12, which will take place in Dallas, Texas at the Dallas Convention Center, June 10-14. The company will feature its Advanced Metering Analytics (AMA) solution, along with a comprehensive line of water meters and encoders, including lead-free offerings, at Booth #2604 during the show.
Advanced Metering Analytics (AMA)
The next generation of water and gas metering technology, AMA incorporates mobile and fixed network reading capabilities and automated management tools to help utilities proactively manage their data and processes while maximizing productivity and revenue. This groundbreaking AMR/AMI solution is comprised of ReadCenter Analytics software, coupled with ORION SE two-way fixed network technology, complemented by a family of highly accurate and reliable meters and encoders. A proven provider of forward-looking technology and turnkey process for utilities, Badger Meter has deployed more than 10 million endpoints during the past 25 years.
As the market leader in water metering solutions, Badger Meter is known for dependable meters and encoders that deliver exacting measurement. The recent acquisition of Racine Federated, Inc. enables Badger Meter to offer an even broader array of flow metering products, including the Dynasonics brand fixed and portable ultrasonic Doppler and transit time flow meters.
* Recordall Disc Series Meters – For meter sizes of 2 inches and smaller, these nutating disc meters have proven to be the most accurate type of meter in low flow environments and are ideal for small- to mid-sized residential and commercial applications. Their innovative design reduces wear, bolsters long-term field performance and reduces utility pumping costs by providing reduced pressure loss. Available in engineered polymer and a lead-free bronze alloy, the entire Recordall Disc Series Meter line meets or exceeds the AWWA C700 and C710 standards and has been certified to comply with NSF/ANSI Standard 61, Annex G.
* E-Series Ultrasonic Meters – Especially designed for water utility applications, the E-Series meter improves accuracy and reliability over the life of the meter by eliminating mechanical wear.
* Dynasonics Clamp-On Ultrasonic Meters – Badger Meter will highlight the new DXN portable ultrasonic flow meter with innovative hybrid metering technology that enables quick set up and accurate and reliable flow measurement. Fast sampling speeds and a rugged 7-inch touch screen provide reliable, repeatable flow measurement in a portable flow verification tool.
* Recordall Compound Series Meters – The perfect answer for measuring water use in hospitals, universities, apartment complexes and busy industrial facilities that generate rapid changes in demand, this meter line combines proven technology from two other Recordall metering systems – the Disc Series nutating disc for low flow and the Turbo Series measuring element for high flow.
* Recordall Turbo Series Meters – Designed for high-flow situations, the Recordall Turbo Series Meter excels in commercial and industrial applications. Its “industrial strength” performance, low maintenance and high accuracy make it an excellent choice for even the most demanding environments.
* M-Series Electromagnetic Meters – With a wide range of size configurations, liner materials and connection options, the Badger Meter mag meter line is flexible to meet just about every application including wastewater, slurries and other liquids with suspended solids or contaminants. Its open flow design eliminates pressure loss, helping to support highly accurate measurement.
* Recordall Fire Hydrant Meters – Using these meters, water utilities can accurately account for water used by businesses that need a temporary water source.
* Recordall Fire Series Meters – Whether they are used in a secondary line dedicated to fire protection alone, or as part of a primary, multi-use system providing fire service protection and potable water, these meters provide accuracy and durability. All Badger Meter Fire Service Meters and Assemblies are NSF/ANSI Standard 61 certified.