Flow Data, Inc. announced the release of PROVue 1.11 for PADPro, a well site automation solution for liquid and gas wells. PROVue is both an Android-based local operator interface and a powerful computer. It brings unprecedented user-friendly monitoring and control to the well site, and serves as the configuration tool for PADPro’s operating system. PROVue runs a local PostgreSQL database and has 64 GB of memory to store data, documents and videos at the pad. Featured updates to PADPro 1.11 include:
Unprecedented well pad control with PROVue 1.11 for PADPro
- New integrated powerful PostgreSQL database engine.
- Improved data management capabilities with the ability to import and export historical data-point trending, delete historical tags, and collect trending data at several scan rates.
- Improved reporting functionality allowing easy generation of reports from of any data tag recorded in the historian database.
- Quick access to trending screens for tanks, tank groups and wells.
- New Pad Item app that stores and displays pad-wide data in one convenient area.
- A dynamic clipboard feature included on well, tank and pad screens.
- Improved operational and application configuration web pages, with new graphical modbus map capability that detects and alerts to modbus memory overlap.
- Centralized dashboard for alarm notifications and set point data.
- Ability to change network settings via PROVue’s web interface.
- Added capability to personalize pad controllers by name and the ability to rename data-points for custom screen display.
- Ability to drive single function commands directly to controller vs. effecting entire system configuration.
- Several performance enhancements including syncing trending time to PLC clock, and better integration with mobile phones and other mobile devices.
These improvements and others, combined with PROVue’s existing features, create a technologically advanced tool that assists operators in seeing, doing and achieving more from the well site.
Flow Data has operations and service centers throughout the United States, servicing the Rockies and Great Plains region from its headquarters in Grand Junction, CO, the Williston Basin from its Dickenson, ND center, the Appalachian and Eastern U.S. from Connellsville, PA, and the Midcontinent region through its Tulsa, OK facility.