Flow Data, Inc. announced the release of its latest software module for PADPro called TicketMgr. The new configuration-based tool drives improved management of the liquid transfer process through advanced digital technology. The new module supplements PADPro’s two standard modules, TankMgr and WellMgr and further supports well site automation for both oil and gas fields. TicketMgr comes as a welcome solution for producers, because it offers immediate email notification, database reporting and digital recordkeeping – altering the way liquids are measured, verified and tracked.
Digital Monitoring, Analysis and Control of the Liquid Transfer Process
- Converts manual accounting to digital accounting for greater accuracy
- Records real-time volumetric inventory data
- Seamlessly integrates with tank level instrumentation
- Interfaces with LACT units and various meters
- Manages loading and offloading of any liquid from tanks, pits or trucks
- Offers easy retrieval of data from PostgreSQL database
- Flags transaction anomalies for security and process improvement
- Allows operators to view, save and send reports (locally or remotely)
- Customizable, supports customer defined transaction information
Producers will find assimilating PADPro with TicketMgr into their existing procedure simple. This open controller integrates well with existing end devices because of its configuration-based system. The AndroidTM interface on PADPro has intuitive navigation which supports swift training on the module. With installed metering devices, tank drivers don’t need to log in because TicketMgr automatically records transfer data and sends a notification via email. This paperless process reduces errors and drives accuracy of accounting data.
Flow Data has operations and service centers throughout the United States, servicing the Rockies and Great Plains region from its headquarters in Grand Junction, CO, the Williston Basin from its Dickinson, ND center, the Appalachian and Eastern U.S. from Connellsville, PA, and the Midcontinent region through its Tulsa, OK facility.