Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

Petrobras Commences Production at Cascade and Chinook

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 3/6/2014, Location: North America

Petrobras announces that, on March 04th, 2014, production at Cascade and Chinook fields hit 40,000 barrels per day. This figure represents a new production record for the fields, which produce through three wells in Cascade and two wells in Chinook. This achievement is due to the start-up of two new wells, Chinook-5 and Cascade-6, which added 28,000 barrels per day to the previous production of 12,000 barrels per day.

Cascade and Chinook fields are located 260 km south of the coast of Louisiana and 24 km apart, at a water depth of 2,500 meters. The wells have an average depth of 8,000 meters and produce to the BW Pioneer vessel, the first FPSO (Floating Production Storage and Offloading) approved to operate in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico. The oil is transferred from the FPSO to shuttle tankers and delivered to refineries and terminals along the North American coast.

Petrobras America, Inc is the operator in both fields, and owns 100% of the stakes in the Cascade field and 66.7% in the Chinook field, in partnership with Total E&P USA, Inc, which holds the remaining 33.3%.

Production News in United States >>

Iraq >>  8/15/2019 - Gazprom Neft subsidiary Gazpromneft-Badra has now produced 13.5 million tonnes or 100 million barrels of oil. ...
Egypt >>  8/14/2019 - Natural gas production at Zohr, the largest gasfield in the Mediterranean Sea, more than tripled in the first half this year to reach 11.3 billion cub...

Russia >>  8/14/2019 - Exillon Energy plc (Exillon Energy), a London Premium listed oil producer with assets in two oil-rich regions of Russia, Timan-Pechora ("Exillon TP") ...
Nigeria >>  8/1/2019 - Eland Oil & Gas PLC, an oil & gas production and development company operating in West Africa with an initial focus on Nigeria, is pleased to announce...

Iraq >>  7/31/2019 - Genel Energy plc ('Genel') notes that DNO ASA, as operator of the Tawke PSC (Genel 25% working interest), has issued an update on licence activity: ...
Libya >>  7/31/2019 - National Oil Corporation (NOC) announces the reinstatement of force majeure on crude oil loadings at Zawiya port commencing Tuesday, July 30, 2019. Th...

Related Categories: Camp Building  Cleaning Equipment, Services  Communication  Corrosion Products/Services  Development  Exploration  Food Supplies  General  Labor Services  Land & Leasing  Mine Clearance  Oil & Gas Companies  Production  Service Companies  Skilled Labors  Transportation, 4X4 Trucks  Unskilled Labors  Utility Systems  Waste Disposal  Water Supply Services  Welding Products/Services 

Related Articles: Camp Building  Cleaning Equipment, Services  Communication  Corrosion Products/Services  Development  Exploration  General  Labor Services  Land & Leasing  Mine Clearance  Oil & Gas Companies  Production  Service Companies  Transportation, 4X4 Trucks  Utility Systems  Water Supply Services  Welding Products/Services 


United States Oil & Gas 1 >>  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 |

More News

Related Links

Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.