Gulf Oil and Gas accountACCOUNT

SABIC Forms Polystyrene Joint Venture with Baser Petrokimya of Turkey

Source: www.gulfoilandgas.com 12/23/2006, Location: Middle East

Saudi Basic Industries Corp. (SABIC) has formed a polystyrene joint venture with Baser Petrokemya of Turkey. SABIC will hold 70 percent of the new joint venture, with Baser holding the remaining 30 percent.

The new joint venture will take over all of Baser's polystyrene assets in Turkey, including an Adana-based plant with a production capacity of 40,000 tons a year. The plant is valued at US$22 million. SABIC will undertake marketing for the new joint ventureís entire product. It is worth mentioning that SABICís wholly owned affiliate petrokemya produces polystyrene and other affiliate SADAF produces Styrene.

Petrochemicals News in Saudi Arabia >>

Saudi Arabia >>  4/21/2019 - The Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) is to acquire Shell Saudi Arabia Refining Limitedís (Shell) 50% share of the SASREF joint venture in Juba...
United Arab Emirates >>  4/18/2019 - Eni has signed an Exploration and Production Sharing Agreement covering Block A Offshore Ras Al Khaimah, as well as the relevant Joint Operating Agree...

Qatar >>  4/16/2019 - Qatargas Operating Company Limited (Qatargas), acting on behalf of Qatar Petroleum, and BASF SE have signed a technology license agreement for the Nor...
Saudi Arabia >>  4/15/2019 - The Saudi Arabian Oil Company (Saudi Aramco) and Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings today announced that they have reached an agreement for Saudi Aramc...

Qatar >>  4/12/2019 - McDermott International, Inc. (MDR) announced a large* contract award from Qatargas for engineering, procurement, construction and installation (EPCI)...
Saudi Arabia >>  4/5/2019 - McDermott International has signed a Joint Venture Agreement with Zamil Offshore to target the Maintenance, Modifications and Operations (MMO) market ...

Related Categories: Agents, Anti-foaming  Aromatic Solvents  Butene  Cleaning  Corrosion Inhibiting  Crude Oil  Diesel Fuel  Ethylene  Fluids Drilling, Completion, Workover & Stimulation  Fluids/Chemicals  Fracturing Sand  Fuel oil  Gasoline (Lead free)  General  Grout  Jet fuel  Kerosene. Domestic use  Lubricants, Oils & Greases  Nitrogen  Oil Treating & Refining  Polyethylene  Polyvinyl chloride  Propane  Sand, Sandblast  Summer Diesel  Surfactants 

Related Articles: Aromatic Solvents  Butene  Cleaning  Corrosion Inhibiting  Crude Oil  Diesel Fuel  Ethylene  Fluids Drilling, Completion, Workover & Stimulation  Fluids/Chemicals  Fracturing Sand  Fuel oil  Gasoline (Lead free)  General  Jet fuel  Kerosene. Domestic use  Lubricants, Oils & Greases  Nitrogen  Oil Treating & Refining  Polyethylene  Polyvinyl chloride  Propane  Sand, Sandblast  Surfactants 


Saudi Arabia Oil & Gas 1 >>  2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |

More News

Related Links

AE BH IL IQ JO KW LB OM QA SA SY YE
Gulf Oil and Gas
Copyright © Universal Solutions All rights reserved. - Terms of Service - Privacy Policy.